Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - NASIAH WANGANEEN-MILERA!

Remove this Banner Ad

One of my all time favourite Saints already. Reminds me so much of Winmar, who was my favourite as a kid. The #7 fits him perfectly. Unbelievable player.

2c984aabe3fcac38267c03a0d64930f5.jpg

giphy.gif

Underrated is his marking ability. Not that he’s exactly crashing packs of 5 but one on one he holds his own against almost anyone respectably and he’s got good sticky hands once he gets to the ball. Especially for someone with his frame right now.

Nas is unique, brilliant distributor, great mark, fast, unflappable under pressure and always picks the best option. I can't think of a comparison in the history of footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same, I’ve never been more wrong in my life and that is quite feat.

Love this kid he’s fast become a favourite of mine. One of those players you just want the ball in the hands of at every opportunity.
Isn't it lovely to be wrong about a player? Much better than being right and them fail.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Picked him as a POD in my Supercoach team, with 2 tons from him so far he won't be a POD much longer, everyone will be jumping on him.

He's already close to being our best player and he still has the potential to get even better.

His first year was meh, last year he took his game up a notch, now he is a star.

Mason Wood has .ore then learnt his wage with helping mentor him too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back