Player Watch Welcome to Richmond - Jacob Hopper

Remove this Banner Ad

12 month earlier we were in the race for Cerra & we basically paid the same.

Cerra >> Hopper

He is younger, better & far less injury prone

I'd move him on his a heartbeat for an early second rounder. Get off that shitty contract before it becomes REALLY shitty. Guy is a busted and still has 5 years to run. Could be one of the worst contracts in the league within a few years.

People who crap on about the salaries going up clearly don't realise a massive recession is on the horizon. Not convinced salaries will go up much over the next 5 years

Cerra >> Hopper

I'd move him on his a heartbeat for an early second rounder. Get off that shitty contract before it becomes REALLY shitty. Guy is a busted and still has 5 years to run. Could be one of the worst contracts in the league within a few years.

People who crap on about the salaries going up clearly don't realise a massive recession is on the horizon. Not convinced salaries will go up much over the next 5 years
We are stuck with him now; no club would want him for his contract & if they did, we would have to pay like half salary which isn't worth it.

Also offloading him would be bad for the club's image we just have to back him in & hope he gets fit & better.
He was good against Dees till injured.

Cerra >> Hopper

Thank god, makes a lot of sense and things are going to get very sharp indeed with the economy, when the TOTAL mismanagement blunders from the extended Covid lockdowns to the Interest rate inflation conjobs we are going to be in for a rough ride..

Do you think he has played well at all this year?
I think there was one game he played very well, and he had some small moments in other games, but to be truthful I
think he has been performing way below what I thought. Im sure he knows it too.
I was expecting Josh Caddy like performance, 'for the most part ive seen average first year player like consistancy and skill errors.
I am not going to excuse his skill errors because of supposed injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back