Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Robbo agrees with me and has blasted our senior players in a recent article.

View attachment 1987516

Wouldn’t be claiming Robbo as the authority on footy to back a claim you make.

Robbo has a very short memory especially when it comes the bombers. With that tilt of a bias I don’t put an iota of trust in any word he bleets.

Robbo has a very short memory especially when it comes the bombers. With that tilt of a bias I don’t put an iota of trust in any word he bleets.
You think he’s not right then? 😂
Do you actually watch games and what does all that bombers crap have to do with what he actually stated?
You appear to have a short memory and bias here as it appears you’ve forgotten the clubs recent events. 😜

Robbo has the attention of most drunks, notice not much follow-up on the umpire bias.

I think our players have learnt to ignore these morons.

we just got monstered by a bigger and harder working midfield, cant blame Yze with what he's inherited.

needs time to create his own team and I'm prepared to give it. I felt coming into this season that we were going to see some hurt and was very pleased that we've been competitive up until this point.

its funny though that we are almost always up against a team that has the milestone or been beaten up by the media during that week - just another conspiracy that goes well alongside the free kick count.

Yze has no help at all out there

Terrible MC. Terrible medical team. Worst list under 26 list in 40 years. No quality assistants. A bunch of leaders that are leaning on yesterdays success to wait out their final year(s) of contract. He has no hope

Dimma was a softie until Balme and co reinvented and shaped the FD and unfortunately Adem is no better. The major reason why i wanted Yze with a completely new FD as well as a complete club review. Everything i ask for always seems to happen 12 months later.
Don’t know why we are wasting our time looking for a new CEO. They should just have a read on here and you’d get the job without even an interview. Especially if self promotion was part of the criteria.
You’re clearly the doyen of all things football.

The club needs to put the right support around him to off-season super important. Spend the dollars we have taken short cuts last couple of years standards dropped bigtime. Rutten and Teague can go and promote Morris to a role to. Fitness and conditioning medical needs a massive overhaul. Chris Toce needs support with recruitment to get the best available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting to think this guy is a complete moron. His refusal to play Balta back is idiotic
The mismatch on Flossy was poor and you would’ve thought to throw Balta back, but instead he just played musical chairs with the BL. It was a game where their tall forwards were going to be a problem and Balta had to be in the BL. I don’t mind him trying things, but you’ve got to do your homework on matchup’s or have a plan B if plan A fails.

Something to consider for those thinking Yze is not the right man for the job.

Before the injury crisis really took hold, this team ran with Carlton until the final siren despite being 3 men down for over half a game, then matched it with a full strength Port side for 3 quarters and handed Sydney their only loss for the year.

So that clearly suggests that when he has the players available, he has the game plan and structures that will allow us to at least be competitive with top 8 sides and win games against teams in the bottom half of the ladder.

Since then we've been cruelled by injuries to key players, with both our key forwards and key defender, starting midfield and a host of other best 23 players rotating in and out of the side.

There is not a side in the comp that could cope with that happening and for a first year coach to cop it to start their career is even more of an issue.

Despite all this chaos happening around him, Yze seems to have remained calm and composed, when it could have been quite easy to lose it, especially as results started to get worse and worse on the scoreboard. He has kept the players engaged and spirits seem to be pretty good when you see the social media clips during the week and before the games.

Now I know some have taken exception of the players playing games and joking around, but I don't think that matters that much, players need to have that release instead of being wound up worrying about how bad things are going. They'll know that it's nothing that they can control when it comes to other players being injured and all they can do is go about their business as best they can.

As I've said elsewhere this weekend, this season could very well be a blessing in disguise, much like 2016 was when we all looked back in hindsight after the 2017 season. Now I'm not saying that 2025 is going to be another premiership year, but I do believe that we will see the benefits of what has occurred this year come to the fore.

By seasons end it's possible that Trezise Cumberland Ryan McAuliffe Koschitzke Ralphsmith Sonsie Banks Brown Lefau Mansell Young Campbell Dow & Maurice have all had 5-20 games of development put into them, which will fast track the development they otherwise might not have had if everything went right this year.

I still expect there to be a changing of the guard some seasons end in which we will likely lose 6-8 senior players from the list, but the flip side to that is we will add 5-6 top rated kids from the draft to give our list the injection of youth and talent that it desperately needs.

Something to consider for those thinking Yze is not the right man for the job.

Before the injury crisis really took hold, this team ran with Carlton until the final siren despite being 3 men down for over half a game, then matched it with a full strength Port side for 3 quarters and handed Sydney their only loss for the year.

So that clearly suggests that when he has the players available, he has the game plan and structures that will allow us to at least be competitive with top 8 sides and win games against teams in the bottom half of the ladder.

Since then we've been cruelled by injuries to key players, with both our key forwards and key defender, starting midfield and a host of other best 23 players rotating in and out of the side.

There is not a side in the comp that could cope with that happening and for a first year coach to cop it to start their career is even more of an issue.

Despite all this chaos happening around him, Yze seems to have remained calm and composed, when it could have been quite easy to lose it, especially as results started to get worse and worse on the scoreboard. He has kept the players engaged and spirits seem to be pretty good when you see the social media clips during the week and before the games.

Now I know some have taken exception of the players playing games and joking around, but I don't think that matters that much, players need to have that release instead of being wound up worrying about how bad things are going. They'll know that it's nothing that they can control when it comes to other players being injured and all they can do is go about their business as best they can.

As I've said elsewhere this weekend, this season could very well be a blessing in disguise, much like 2016 was when we all looked back in hindsight after the 2017 season. Now I'm not saying that 2025 is going to be another premiership year, but I do believe that we will see the benefits of what has occurred this year come to the fore.

By seasons end it's possible that Trezise Cumberland Ryan McAuliffe Koschitzke Ralphsmith Sonsie Banks Brown Lefau Mansell Young Campbell Dow & Maurice have all had 5-20 games of development put into them, which will fast track the development they otherwise might not have had if everything went right this year.

I still expect there to be a changing of the guard some seasons end in which we will likely lose 6-8 senior players from the list, but the flip side to that is we will add 5-6 top rated kids from the draft to give our list the injection of youth and talent that it desperately needs.
Nice post 😊👍

Time for Benny to bolster the footy dept.We did it with Dimma,hopefully next year the changes will come.

Senior players heads just not in the game,they were the same for Dimma he was frustrated and could not come up with a new recipe.Yze needs more than the coaches that are there. If we let things drift along our culture of our premiership years will be gone. We have no forwards that can do the job, our backs are struggling under the pressure and it is being left to an undersized Vlaustin who is as brave as they come.Miller and Young need to toughen up and get to contests instead of sitting back.

Shai needs to wake up and stop wanting the flashy plays.Dusty I love you but play out your 4 games and retire a Tiger legend.

We have some great kids who deserve a game.

Starting to think this guy is a complete moron. His refusal to play Balta back is idiotic
Drop Naismith & Grimes replacing them with rusty Balta up fwd. Making LeFau do back up ruck, which he did well.

4 smalls on the bench. meant no tall depth back or fwd.

Lefau was good but play Ryan off the bench keep your KPF structure,

Dogs KPFs getting off the chain maybe bring Ryan on as KPF & chuck Balta back.

Time for Benny to bolster the footy dept.We did it with Dimma,hopefully next year the changes will come.

Senior players heads just not in the game,they were the same for Dimma he was frustrated and could not come up with a new recipe.Yze needs more than the coaches that are there. If we let things drift along our culture of our premiership years will be gone. We have no forwards that can do the job, our backs are struggling under the pressure and it is being left to an undersized Vlaustin who is as brave as they come.Miller and Young need to toughen up and get to contests instead of sitting back.

Shai needs to wake up and stop wanting the flashy plays.Dusty I love you but play out your 4 games and retire a Tiger legend.

We have some great kids who deserve a game.

Martin is involved in 33% of Richmond’s scores, placing him 4th in the comp in this stat. So he’s not playing well and looks injured, but he’s hardly a liability given the lack of players we have to choose from.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Adem Yze is Richmonds Tom Wambsgans from "Succession"..... our "Pain Sponge". I don't envy him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back