Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

None of the results are on the coach. Doing a good job. Was always going to be a tough year. But he’s being let down by the FD big time.

If that’s not sorted out by end of year then what hope has he got.

Yze gets a pass in my view, injuries have severely impacted team performance. He is playing the kids, Tom Brown, Seth Campbell, Rioli JNR so we can't say he isn't. Yes injuries have probably aided that process but he has stuck with it.
The only negative I have is I wish he could play some of our younger mids in the role we drafted them in and back them a bit more.
It's a difficult one though.

How good was it, loved to see it. Hope he brings back the tag more now. Maybe that's the role Graham should be playing, he has the body for it.

Graham for sure. We know he can do it.

Ross when he’s back. And maybe Dow because for the life of me I can’t see him in the seniors long term based on what he’s doing at the moment.

7 kicks for the game.

Graham for sure. We know he can do it.

Ross when he’s back. And maybe Dow because for the life of me I can’t see him in the seniors long term based on what he’s doing at the moment.

7 kicks for the game.
Like he tried to keep up with Yeo last week. Graham made his name tagging Sloane, one of the slower midfielders going round, he hasn't tagged in years. He wasn't even in the midfield last night with all our injuries. They saw his worth in there last week.

Yes 7 kicks, but handball is also a useful art, Dale Weightman. Not saying he is Weightman, Knights, Lambert (Craig), Broderick or Edwards, but they were all handballers before kickers, although most were both. 22 disposals was a good night, and with a bit more support in the last half, would probably have been more.

His handballs early were a bit hot potato, but once he settled he was creative and clean. He is only about 10 games into his career as a permanent mid. Plus 8 tackles.

The man clearly has some plans, just need the cattle. He’s been great imo.
Put two key forwards that can take a grab so may lever don’t have a party and last nights game goes to the wire
Same i50s and only a few less scoring shots with a junk f50 ,,,were surprisingly competitive

Put two key forwards that can take a grab so may lever don’t have a party and last nights game goes to the wire
Same i50s and only a few less scoring shots with a junk f50 ,,,were surprisingly competitive
I said the same at half time. If we had lynch and Balta probably 3-5 goals up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started the season picking a lot of the experienced players hoping to use them to get us back in the mix for finals. Injuries have meant that he's had to use a lot of the youth and now seems to have made the change to focus on more youth as they have for the most part grasped their chances. What will be interesting will be when we start to get more of the experienced injured players back which way he decides to go. Hopefully he continues to back in the youth as long as they continue to perform as we'll benefit from it more in the long run than we would loading up with a lot of experienced guys that may only have a year or 2 left.

Do you think he regrets taking the job already? 😵😵😵
Doubt it but probably didn't expect so many injuries, undiscipline players and poor umpiring

Hope the club provides him enough support and time to develop his own list.

Do you think he regrets taking the job already? 😵😵😵
No way.... He'd be loving most of it

Really love what he's doing and how he backs his players in, I think theyre definitely playing for him. He'll have some real tests on list management with the old guys at the end of the year though. Year 2 and 3 could easily be harder than this year.

There is NO role for Graham ffs. What’s peoples obsession.
He’s terrible and would be lucky if another club wanted him.
Agree too slow for even a tagger role. Just a s**t kicking plodder now. The MC and mostly the coach can’t see it. Whilst he’s getting a gig the noose around their necks is tightening.

The ten minutes after half time is proving to be horrible week in week out ... Yze talking too fast?

Hopefully it is a result of attempting to teach rather than motivate ... wouldn't want this trend to continue for too long though
The more kids we have in the side the more our performances will be inconsistent.

I rate him.
Think he will do good things.
Our list is in decent shape.
that's debatable. His starting point was a bizarre follow on from Mini. Add in Gibcus, Campbell who played well until injured

Mansell, Graham walking into the 22.

Not Yze's fault that we have Kosi, Ryan, crayfish as KPFs, & Kick 5 goals last game. Lynch is so dodgy, getting 5 game a year out of the $millon man will be a miracle. Balta's got L plates on up fwd

too injured and still the reliance on the flag heroes. Prestia selection off the short break. FMD that was unforgivable. Lynch borderline on the coach too.

I hope we dont rush any player back.

17th on the ladder. 1/4 of the season in. The list is old and playing like it. Just got enough 2021 kids developing well probably gunna have a solid clear out of players which will be replaced by kids which will take a range of years to develop.

New coach, new list manager. I Hope for the best. but I am going to flip when we resign Kmac, Grimes, Prestia, Graham late in the season.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back