Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

All the injuries and adversity might actually relax a bit of the pressure on him. The expectation for performance is very low, and I still think he's doing a fantastic job considering the list, and players available.

Keeping the throne warm for Newman when we go to the draft for three more seasons and get a couple of big fish afterwards . It’s the grand plan as it was obvious after getting Hopper and Taranto we were the next Titanic .
hope not

careful getting off your high horse.
Haha Fair reply

Of course it sucks all the injuries and changes to the football department.. super tough for him no doubt but Yze is a gun

Look how composed he is, takes it in his stride and will no doubt get success with a bit of luck

Yze replaced our 2017 premiership photo with our wooden spoon ones. lol. What moron would remove any positive photos of a club after our three decades of drought? Wouldn’t you want to use it as a positive to motivate the boys? Then he continues to play three of those guys on a regular basis that were in the photo who aren’t up to it ? Meh.
I heard about taking flag photos down which I thought signified a fresh start 2024 Never heard they got replaced.

Anyhow didn't match it with selections at ALL.

BUT the team is playing well considering injury. Great game day coach.

Peggy, Dimma, Clarke Balme are big outs. I didn't mind the class of 21 and I feel another class of kids will be OK.

Injury managenent has obviously got beyond a joke.

Can we pick up someone midyear?

Yze replaced our 2017 premiership photo with our wooden spoon ones. lol. What moron would remove any positive photos of a club after our three decades of drought? Wouldn’t you want to use it as a positive to motivate the boys? Then he continues to play three of those guys on a regular basis that were in the photo who aren’t up to it ? Meh.

With all due respect TI, we could have Craig Bellamy at the helm and you would do nothing but find negatives in him.

With all due respect TI, we could have Craig Bellamy at the helm and you would do nothing but find negatives in him.
Putting words in the mouth of another is a “straw man” a logical flaw in an argument. The other; doing it to a broad group, is called a “hasty generalization”. It doesn't matter if their position is right or wrong; those who do this are demonstrating an inability to be rational

We can give Yze this season and next season as a grace period I think. At the end of this season he should be going to the board and telling them that we are now in rebuild mode and that we should be positioning the club and the resources as such. We need to look at getting more talent development in the department and start to really invest in the VFL programs as well.

Beyond the obvious of a full Fitness staff review, I really want Yze at the end of this year to be able to to have a list of coaches he wishes to coach with in his team and start to build his team instead of the "Hardwick leftovers".

outside of list changes, im sure we'll see Rutten and Teague depart at end of year, coaching panel needs rejuvenation, including VFL level
Steve Morris has been a fantastic VFL coach, we had games last season with 3-4 AFL listed players and were still competitive. I would not be letting him go.

Steve Morris has been a fantastic VFL coach, we had games last season with 3-4 AFL listed players and were still competitive. I would not be letting him go.
I don't know if he was referring to Morris as no names were mentioned. I agree with you Morris has been excellent with our VFL team and even on Sat they were very competitive with an inexperienced line up

Neither was Dimma, but you surround him with the right assistants, FD and players then bingo.
Dimma had only the cattle and the rest were just cowboys . We build a list now collecting quality draft picks add Newey with a new team , upgrade Louie the fly department and we’ll be flying. Need to trade some of our pretender senior players off in the process like Short and Broad. Need to be ruthless.
This mug punter hasn't liked team selection since 2021. I think everyone at the club is slightly scarred from the Ruthless Richmond coach merry go round. I think they would've been more than happy for Dimma to continue.

Newman & Yze.... 2 untried coaches. Newman obviously a club captain, good asst coach. If they want Newy as coach long term, why not appoint him now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This mug punter hasn't liked team selection since 2021. I think everyone at the club is slightly scarred from the Ruthless Richmond coach merry go round. I think they would've been more than happy for Dimma to continue.

Newman & Yze.... 2 untried coaches. Newman obviously a club captain, good asst coach. If they want Newy as coach long term, why not appoint him now?
I think they could predict what was going to happen and Newman is still familiar with a few blokes.

Because he’s never been a part time of a successful club.
He coached a VFL flag, which is good but if you put it against McRae who coached a vfl flag with us McRae
3x Premiership player
Assistant under Wallace
Went to Bris under Voss
Went to Coll under Malthouse and Buckley wins a flag.
Came back to us wins a VFL flag and is part of the club through our flags.

Newman
Played a couple of finals
Assistant coach under Clarkson for a year
Takes over VFL for a couple of years wins a flag.
Stays under Mitchell

He’s never been apart of a successful club or while it was successful or won a flag with a top coach.

He’s not ready now, maybe one day he will Coach somewhere but I hope if whenever it comes up again at our club, I hope we get the best available.
Right now he’s not.

Because he’s never been a part time of a successful club.
He coached a VFL flag, which is good but if you put it against McRae who coached a vfl flag with us McRae
3x Premiership player
Assistant under Wallace
Went to Bris under Voss
Went to Coll under Malthouse and Buckley wins a flag.
Came back to us wins a VFL flag and is part of the club through our flags.

Newman
Played a couple of finals
Assistant coach under Clarkson for a year
Takes over VFL for a couple of years wins a flag.
Stays under Mitchell

He’s never been apart of a successful club or while it was successful or won a flag with a top coach.

He’s not ready now, maybe one day he will Coach somewhere but I hope if whenever it comes up again at our club, I hope we get the best available.
Right now he’s not.
Yze got the job and who appointed Newman?

If I was Yze I'd be sacking Newy ASAP if he was a threat to my job. I think TI's predictions are as accurate as his assurance that Hardwick would never be employed again after admitting to medical marijuana use.
Nekminit Gold Coast interrupting Dimma's Euro vacation to sign him up

Last edited:

If I was Yze I'd be sacky Newy ASAP if he was a threat to my job. I think TI's predictions are as accurate as his assurance that Hardwick would never be employed again after admitting to medical marijuana use.
Suns are desperate to make finals and win a flag so they wanted to hire a "supercoach"

If I was Yze I'd be sacky Newy ASAP if he was a threat to my job. I think TI's predictions are as accurate as his assurance that Hardwick would never be employed again after admitting to medical marijuana use.
With CFL help.

I’ve seen enough of Yze to know he needs to go…

… into our fwd line because Kosi can’t compete to save himself.

Poor guy though, he’s taken over a cooked list Especially if Bakes, Rioli and Dusty go. Avoiding the spoon is a win this year. 17th for pick 2 sounds good.
Unfortunately Kosi on our list is bc of poor list management and not his fault. playing him is a concern to me as playing kmac, Pickett and co, but his cards are limited with all of the injuries. It's either RYAN or Naismith who I believe the latter should've played before him.

Unfortunately Kosi on our list is bc of poor list management and not his fault. playing him is a concern to me as playing kmac, Pickett and co, but his cards are limited with all of the injuries. It's either RYAN or Naismith who I believe the latter should've played before him.
I wouldn't have minded bringing in a Giants KPF but they all re signed. Kosi is injury depth. If Gibcus, Lynch and Balta were available Kosi wouldn't get a game.

Kosi was crap ground zero, OK vs the saints IMO. A goal and a few hit outs. Did he cost us the loss?

Naismith offers more than Kosi except he's playing ruck.

I wouldn't have minded bringing in a Giants KPF but they all re signed. Kosi is injury depth. If Gibcus, Lynch and Balta were available Kosi wouldn't get a game.

Kosi was crap ground zero, OK vs the saints IMO. A goal and a few hit outs. Did he cost us the loss?

Naismith offers more than Kosi except he's playing ruck.
Kosi is nothing imho

If I was Yze I'd be sacking Newy ASAP if he was a threat to my job. I think TI's predictions are as accurate as his assurance that Hardwick would never be employed again after admitting to medical marijuana use.
Yze requested Newman. It’s not Richmond got Newman as backup when we fail. #f#fakenewsFrom some peoples view lol

He knows we're we a that we need to rejuvenate even through I like to see more kids. Good to see backs the kids and makes moves. Pickett on Petracca we haven't tagged in years.Banks on Langdon on the wing good lesson. Good sign our youngsters are improving Rioli, Brown, Miller etc.He needs a couple of drafts and hit free agency and sort this garbage in our fitness and conditioning and medical department and add couple of his assistant coaches. With the players available at the moment his got good football brain considering.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back