Toast Welcome ANTHONY CAMINITI

Remove this Banner Ad

Compare the output from Caminiti and Ben King from 5 games this year - just a small sample size obviously.
If Caminiti contnues this trajectory, have we just saved ourselves a boatload of cash from chasing someone like Ben?
Yes, picking up players like Caminiti are part of getting flag threatening sides.

Look at Geelong, they have been the best at finding these sorts of players.

Reckon caminiti could make and awesome defender. Just saying

My wife was just sorting out her outfit for Sunday, and noticed the similarities between Hammer and this bloke ...

342182258_3372407399693979_2311663113975561693_n.jpg

... couple more preseasons ought to do it - he already proved he has a badass streak in him - Alpha-KPF in the making ...

My wife was just sorting out her outfit for Sunday, and noticed the similarities between Hammer and this bloke ...

342182258_3372407399693979_2311663113975561693_n.jpg

... couple more preseasons ought to do it - he already proved he has a badass streak in him - Alpha-KPF in the making ...
Got his little sticking out ears and hair perfect. His nose needs the full Nathan Burke to get the full effect

Compare the output from Caminiti and Ben King from 5 games this year - just a small sample size obviously.
If Caminiti contnues this trajectory, have we just saved ourselves a boatload of cash from chasing someone like Ben?
People were saying the same things about Sharman. Seemed to be the ultimate foil to Max at the time. I’d still look into Ben if the house is in order, ie. we aren’t compromising team balance on the whole.

But there certainly isn’t an urgency, and our current drafting strategy is already reaping rewards between Nas, Owens, Windy, Peris, Phillipou, Van Es, Hotton, Keeler, McLennan in the last two drafts alone. I won’t complain either way, chasing generational key forward twins, or keep bringing in quality young talent around the ground, six one, half dozen the other IMO.

People were saying the same things about Sharman. Seemed to be the ultimate foil to Max at the time. I’d still look into Ben if the house is in order, ie. we aren’t compromising team balance on the whole.

But there certainly isn’t an urgency, and our current drafting strategy is already reaping rewards between Nas, Owens, Windy, Peris, Phillipou, Van Es, Hotton, Keeler, McLennan in the last two drafts alone. I won’t complain either way, chasing generational key forward twins, or keep bringing in quality young talent around the ground, six one, half dozen the other IMO.
Difference is, Sharman was never drafted.
Caminiti was on the was to being drafted when he did his ankle or whatever it was. So actually came from a higher base.

3 more years of the hammer smashing that little sook nathan murphy. LFG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a great story. Really happy for him.... and for the club.

Looks like he could be a star if he ends up developing the way he's projecting. Hard to believe that he's not even played 10 games at VFL or AFL level.

Awesome news. Small sample size but my goodness he has been super impressive. Straight kick and he is a hell of an athlete. Kind of hard to believe with his attributes that he was just sitting there.

Excellent news!

Caminiti, Owens, Windhager, NAS, Pou!

Haven‘t really seen Hotton,Keeler,McLennan & Van Es.

Looks like we finally have some young elite talent to really build a team around.

Just need to keep developing these guys & get continued improvement from our 22 to 25 year olds, plus some astute trading/drafting and we could really have something in the next 12 to 18 months!

Knowing what the League does now, where would Hammer have gone in last year's draft?
I feel he would not be out of place in the top 20.
So if this is true, we basically got two very good first rounders last draft.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Congratulations Hammer and what a brilliant start to a career! The length and timing of the contract suggests the club believe Hammer is a future key forward of quality. We really couldnt ask more of the kid even if he was a No 1 draft pick, he has been sensational given where he has come from.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back