Autopsy Round 1, 2023: St.Kilda v Fremantle *PHILLIPOU, CAMINITI DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

If he was a first round draft pick the media would be raving how he is a future star. For an 18yo with no real preseason to come in play the way he is incredible.

Young Silvagni has done his dad and the Saints an absolute solid recommending this kid. I am predicting he will be the best value forward we have ever picked up that want traded for wasnt in a draft.

Technically we grabbed him as an overager he would have been the previous years draft. But 1 year means nothing to a skinny KPP. His form is super impressive given others take 2-3 years to show what he's shown.

Does Dmac have a place in our best 22 anymore? Poor bloke got his injury run at the worst time. Wood looks like he equals Dmac’s physicality and attack on the footy but with added offensive power.

Hill is the superstar wing moved back into position under the coach who got him a best and fairest.
And now Byrnes is looking much improved

That is nonsense

12 of his possessions were contested, that is hardly just running free.

As for no hurt factor, well his ability to burst away from a pack and get the ball forward quickly seemed to hurt them quite a few times.
How did your mate go today, one swallow doesn't make a summer

How did your mate go today, one swallow doesn't make a summer
My reply to your comment was based entirely on that game. It was complete nonsense.

Not sure how a bloke with 12 contested possessions was able to run free?

If you've read my posts in the past you will know that I've stated I've had my doubts on him, wasn't trying to claim he was a superstar, just that that post like many others of yours was complete nonsense.

My reply to your comment was based entirely on that game. It was complete nonsense.

Not sure how a bloke with 12 contested possessions was able to run free?

If you've read my posts in the past you will know that I've stated I've had my doubts on him, wasn't trying to claim he was a superstar, just that that post like many others of yours was complete nonsense.
Ignore the troll..

Just re-watched the first quarter of this game and I cannot believe how horrendous and biased the umpiring was. We would have been 4-5 goals ahead of Freo at quarter time if it was umpired correctly. Can't believe how lax the umps were in the stand rule - Freo players were dancing around on the mark after stand was called at several crucial times. Then there were several instances of blatant incorrect disposal from Freo players that went unpaid as well. This should've been an 80+ point flogging

And then of course I've just watched the first 6 minutes of the second quarter where the umpires have directly scored 2 goals for Freo

Lol why you doing this to yourself. I do remember being ropable and telling my mate I can't believe it's taken less than two quarters for the umpires to be rorting us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back