Mod. Notice Welcome to newest Spec Mod - Mat Mann

Remove this Banner Ad

It was just yesterday that I was the newbie with a blue background to my name, such was the awe that it started to warm up a little because it recognised that we need bog average weather round these parts.

As happens though, good things get ruined, wind chill is still a thing, so now we get to welcome our newest compatriot to the coloured names grouping in Mat Mann to the modding group for the Saints forum so we can all huddle for warmth.

Get around us with the announcement and plaudits to Mat Mann for stepping up and joining us, welcome to modding mate!

Good on you Mat. But may I ask what a spec mod is? What are the different levels of mod? Was George a spec mod or full mod?

George was full, as is hub, this is the black bar behind the names similar to phantom on another board, where here he's just a regular.

Spec is simply entry level mods, those like me that are new to modding so of course we tend to screw up a bit in what we do so it's kinda like training wheels. This is why light blue bar to stand out.

You then have things like variants of green for supers and admins to be as strong as ground really, like all our friend Chief was sporting.

George was full, as is hub, this is the black bar behind the names similar to phantom on another board, where here he's just a regular.

Spec is simply entry level mods, those like me that are new to modding so of course we tend to screw up a bit in what we do so it's kinda like training wheels. This is why light blue bar to stand out.

You then have things like variants of green for supers and admins to be as strong as ground really, like all our friend Chief was sporting.

Is Chief our friend?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back