Mod. Notice Introducing our newest Spec Moderator - StFly

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning all,

I'm pleased to announce that StFly has joined the team as Spec Mod for the Saints board!

StFly has been a quality contributor to the board for a number of years and has now graciously stepped up to lend a hand in a moderator capacity.

Please join me in congratulating StFly and welcoming him to the team.

Cheers!

North Korea Parade GIF by The Guardian

Ahh I see why there was increase posting of late.

Well done.

I look forward to locking horns with you 😜😂

NGL, I am shirking work.

They state: "we need you as a resource".
I hear: "Let's bludge and just answer questions".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't feel bad

im from 2000 brigade,

One of the originals back when this forum started.

How many Saints posters were posting here back then? There weren't that many posting here back in 2008.

I think my first post here was saying how we should try and recruit Ben Cousins who made a comeback and was looking for a club.

He went to Richmond and we got his drug buddy Gardiner instead.

Think I had an account in 2001 when I was 12 and obviously pretty immature, got banned for life for me attempting to troll Eagles supporters daily.

Kildonan was my OG.

Kildonan and Sainter were the mods here when I joined and then Squizzy took over from Sainter when he called it quits.

Pretty easy job for them back then when we only had about a dozen Saints posters here.

Think I had an account in 2001 when I was 12 and obviously pretty immature, got banned for life for me attempting to troll Eagles supporters daily.

Kildonan was my OG.
All hail K! All time GOAT.

And welcome to the hellscape, St Fly. One of the great contributors during the 08-11 golden period.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back