Victorian Covid Outbreak 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Just bringing up for an possible interesting way things might move forward and not suggesting the level of truth either way. However it is interesting none the less. There are discussions that the new medicine being floated to combat Covid if infected, has similar traits to other established medicines. But just different enough in make up to be able to get a patent. Be interesting to see how that and the discussion on it develops.
Why would the makers of invermicten spend time and money making a new product and patent when they could just do nothing but show their proof that it works, and instantly multiply their sale of an existing product by thousands of percent?

Was it actually the player or a housemate of the player?
Finn Maginness
Lol not sure mate, does it matter? He’s double vaxxed, people just can’t let it go.
As far as i can tell it hasn't been confirmed if he was double vaxxed. Single vaxxed yes

Last edited:

Why would the makers of invermicten spend time and money making a new product and patent when they could just do nothing but show their proof that it works, and instantly multiply their sale of an existing product by thousands of percent?
This I don't know, just bringing it up without any real knowledge or opinion. Just that it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Just bringing up for an possible interesting way things might move forward and not suggesting the level of truth either way. However it is interesting none the less. There are discussions that the new medicine being floated to combat Covid if infected, has similar traits to other established medicines. But just different enough in make up to be able to get a patent. Be interesting to see how that and the discussion on it develops.
Oh FFS.

Because the patent expired and literally any company can make it now for dirt cheap.

Produce something new that might only be replicated by pfizer, market share gets split between 2 companies at an inflated cost.

Simples.

how can it be so different around the globe?
Great question.

Norway, Finland, Sweden also have recommendations out for under 18s and under 30s not to take Moderna vaccine.

This messaging needs to be consistent and i hope its clarified here why its safe but not in at least 5 other countries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because the patent expired and literally any company can make it now for dirt cheap.

Produce something new that might only be replicated by pfizer, market share gets split between 2 companies at an inflated cost.

Simples.
That doesn't change anything companies can't just say "this also cures covid now so that makes it new and we can patent it". And if every company can produce it dirt cheap, again why aren't they doing so and increasing their sales by 1000's of percent?

On the same day TGA give approval for Moderna to be used on 5-11 year olds,
No. The TGA havent given approval for use at all They have given a provisional determination to allow moderna to present their data and plan, to vary their existing provisional approval to include under 11's. "The granting of this determination means that Moderna Australia Pty Ltd is eligible to apply to vary the provisional approval for the vaccine for use in younger children."
"Moderna Australia has now submitted data for provisional approval and the TGA is assessing the use of SPIKEVAX in children 6 to 11 years old".
As the TGA said about Pfizer when they granted their provisional determination last month "This provisional determination is the first step in the process and does not mean that an application for variation has been made by the sponsor - or that any such variation will be provisionally approved by the TGA."

Last edited:
This messaging needs to be consistent and i hope its clarified here why its safe but not in at least 5 other countries.
As I just wrote above a "provisional determination" is NOT an approval.
So really you are jumping the gun.....
The TGA may well go down the same route and advise using Pfizer in under 11's and not Moderna. it all depends on the evaluation of the evidence presented when their application for provisional approval is examined.

That doesn't change anything companies can't just say "this also cures covid now so that makes it new and we can patent it". And if every company can produce it dirt cheap, again why aren't they doing so and increasing their sales by 1000's of percent?

I'm not saying "horse dewormer" is a successful treatment, merely that if it did work and they could make something similar with a few added herbs and spices with a 700% mark up, patent it and have the media market it for you globally. The profit would be alot higher than something that any pharmaceutical company could make for 20 cents a tablet.

The TGA may well go down the same route and advise using Pfizer in under 11's and not Moderna. it all depends on the evaluation of the evidence presented when their application for provisional approval is examined.

Given the data is already out there for multiple countries to make the determination it is not suitable, I'm not sure why even provisional approval is given.

Thanks for clarifying that though.

Given the data is already out there for multiple countries to make the determination it is not suitable, I'm not sure why even provisional approval is given.

?

So an independent country will say 'Nah, don't bother. Other countries don't like this so don't even bother here.'???

And what if I want Moderna? What if I want to bathe my children in the s**t and sprinkle it on my Cornflakes every morning?

How dare the government stand in the way of my rights.

By the way, Weed is legal in most US states you know.

I'm not sure they have even given provisional approval? Isn't it just that moderna can apply for it? Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

Do you think many people not knowing the difference (not just on this but many of the parts in play at the moment) is a lack of general understanding or the way the information is being presented? Because if it's the latter then that is it's own problem.

Provisional approval hasnt been given.....Thats the point. They can apply for an extension of their provisional approval, however this may not be granted.
Given the situation in the countries you have mentioned, the TGA will consider that evidence too.

Do you think many people not knowing the difference (not just on this but many of the parts in play at the moment) is a lack of general understanding or the way the information is being presented? Because if it's the latter then that is it's own problem.
It's because people are *******s.

Life is pretty simple. Sometimes it's Ok to say 'I don't know'. It's also Ok not to pick a side in every argument or debate.

It's also Ok to not allow your view on things to be railroaded by vested interests, and to identify when this occurring

And it's also Ok to not go on forums and social media and state s**t as fact if you actually know nothing about it.

Last edited:
No. Its because people dont read all the stuff before they jump in boots and all!
If you people actually read the whole news articles rather than just jumping to a conclusion from the headline, they would understand more :)
And, then if they followed the link to the actual TGA, they could understand even better!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back