NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Lebbo asked if people would prefer Putin just let things continue on as they were in Crimea and Donbas.

If your position is anything for less people to be killed, as you've just confirmed again is the case, then yes obviously that would have been preferable. Now thats not hard to understand surely, and unsure how its a strawman.

Your response is a textbook example of what I was talking about re: it always seeming to be Ukraine's responsibility to make sacrifices for the peace at all costs crowd - I outline some honestly pretty straightforward logic, your first impluse is to call it a strawman and again imply the onus is on Ukraine to concede.
Concede…….Don’t you mean that Ukraine should’ve stopped encroaching on Russia?

Concede…….Don’t you mean that Ukraine should’ve stopped encroaching on Russia?
laughing-michael-jordan.gif

Every time I think you've hit peak form you find another gear, its actually a thing of beauty!

Ukraine encroaching on Russia now, boy oh boy wowee :tearsofjoy:

Internationally recognised borders pffffft, **** outta here kid :tearsofjoy:

I know.

1. Why do are they entitled to that access through another nation's sovereign territory?
2. What has that mythical entitlement got to do with NATO? Ukraine aren't a member.
You’re only saying this because you want Russia to be defenceless.
It isn’t mythical. It has been accepted as non-negotiable like forever.

Ever heard of Kaliningrad?
Not their core territory, just a little winning prize from WW2 (and an ice free port for their Baltic fleet)

We don't say Australia is next to France just because they still control New Caledonia

Not their core territory, just a little winning prize from WW2 (and an ice free port for their Baltic fleet)

We don't say Australia is next to France just because they still control New Caledonia

Sure, but we don't justify attacking other nations because of the threat of a border with NATO ...

Sure, but we don't justify attacking other nations because of the threat of a border with NATO ...
Not justifying Russia's actions (very counterproductive for their cause), but can see the reasoning

Not justifying Russia's actions (very counterproductive for their cause), but can see the reasoning

I would suggest that moving troops out of Kaliningrad to join the fight in Ukraine illustrates that Russia claiming their main concern was NATO on their doorstep is utter bullshit.

You’re only saying this because you want Russia to be defenceless.
It isn’t mythical. It has been accepted as non-negotiable like forever.
I want Russia to not invade other countries.

Russian access to a land bridge inside Ukraine's internationally recognised borders has been accepted as a non-negotiable like forever? Umm no I don't think so?

Not making a whole lot of sense here old son, even by your standards :drunk:

I want Russia to not invade other countries.

Russian access to a land bridge inside Ukraine's internationally recognised borders has been accepted as a non-negotiable like forever? Umm no I don't think so?

Not making a whole lot of sense here old son, even by your standards :drunk:
I agree but they had a legitimate reason. What’s the US’s reasons for invading and removing leaders of countries based on PMS?

I agree but they had a legitimate reason.
What was it? 4 or 5 posts into this discussion I'm still not sure what you think it is - "coz NATO" or "Ukraine is Russia"?

What’s the US’s reasons for invading and removing leaders of countries based on PMS?
Unsure what that has to do with the topic, but let me know what instance you're talking about and I'll let you know their stated reasons (which will almost certainly be as bullshit as Russia's are).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So much for that NPC line "eVeRy aTtAcK fRoM a CoNsErVaTiVe iS a CoNfEsSiOn"!!

RDT_20240414_1845447527745463794080584.jpg

It has surprised even me how poorly the Biden admin has dealt with foreign policy, with new conflict after new conflict kicking off. At least we had those 4 years where NK, China and Russia were all chill, things comparatively peaceful across the ME, soldiers being brought home from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, you name it m8. Now we're back to the bad old warmonger days of the Obama/Bush years. Dark days indeed :(

So much for that NPC line "eVeRy aTtAcK fRoM a CoNsErVaTiVe iS a CoNfEsSiOn"!!

View attachment 1959614

It has surprised even me how poorly the Biden admin has dealt with foreign policy, with new conflict after new conflict kicking off. At least we had those 4 years where NK, China and Russia were all chill, things comparatively peaceful across the ME, soldiers being brought home from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, you name it m8. Now we're back to the bad old warmonger days of the Obama/Bush years. Dark days indeed :(
C'mon, even you must recognise the issue with Trump ruining the Iran peace deal while he was in office?

Unlike his current criminal trial, he was awake when that happened...

This is an example of the removed-from-reality clown world Biden and his followers live in. This is a transcript of the imbecile trying to form complete sentences....

The 2024 election is about two fundamentally different visions of — for America. Donald Trump’s vision is one of anger, hate, revenge, and retribution. He embraces the insurrectionists of January the 6th. He’s running on it. And as mentioned already, he promised to be a dictator on “day one” — his own words. And he calls for —

AUDIENCE: Booo —

THE PRESIDENT: No, he — you know he means it. And he calls for another “bloodbath” when he loses again. (Applause.)

LOL at Booo and then (Applause) If nothing else, the democrats are good for a laugh.

LOL

"Are you ready to choose unity over division, dignity over demolition, and choose truth over lies? (Applause.) Are you ready to choose freedom over [and] democracy? Because that’s America. (Applause.)"

The muppet actually said "Are you ready to choose freedom over democracy" and they have edited the transcript because moron :tearsofjoy:

No wonder we are on the brink of WW3. The world is being lead by an eejit

Uncle Bosie was a tremendous athlete.

However he could not outrun the fascist cannibals of the pacific.

Vale.
RIP Uncle Bosie.

However, those cannibals would have had to walk on water.

To find those in the plane that he didn't pilot, that wasn't shot down, but had engine failure not long after take off and ditched.

Very sad but he couldn't help repeating it.

Getting mixed up with the missing Rockefeller in 1961?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back