NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting. When did Trump start with his antifa rhetoric?

FegJNRdUYAAQAGw

A bit more than that but, of course, you're trolling and derailing.
Did someone report this 3 day old post in this dark corner of BF, or did you just stop by to ensure that the discussion in a thread flaired as "NWO/Illuminati" was up to scratch?

Whatever the case, I admit it was whataboutism on my behalf. False flags are nothing new and are despicable, regardless of who commits them. They are attempts at knowingly misinforming the public and stirring up hatred. Regardless of ideology, heck people who engage in these tactics instead of winning people over with honesty and transparency.

Yeah I love that the narrative was that Trump was putting minority children in "cages".

Nevermind that said cages were constructed by the Obama/Biden admin and expanded by the Biden/Harris admin... it was the other guy who caused all this! Likewise the 94 crime bill that Trump softened.

Imagine being that devoted to what the corporate MSM tells you lol.

Lefties are too far gone now.

They're not even pretending to be rational anymore.

But really, we only have ourselves to blame.

What did we expect would happen when we gave a large group of stupid and perpetually angry people unlimited internet and a social media platform?

The Democrats have embraced this group and it has paid dividends for them in the short term. Long term, I am not convinced it is a sound strategy.

What did we expect would happen when we gave a large group of stupid and perpetually angry people unlimited internet and a social media platform?

The Democrats have embraced this group and it has paid dividends for them in the short term. Long term, I am not convinced it is a sound strategy.
Keep up the creative writing classes. You might have a future in satire.

stupid and perpetually angry people unlimited internet and a social media platform?
Classic. Bit of projection going on knackers? :tearsofjoy:

You've been seeing teh left in your cornflakes for a while and now seem to have moved on to nazis. It all angers you immensely.

Internet not doing you any favours methinks.

Keep up the creative writing classes. You might have a future in satire.
I love these slice of life pieces he chimes in with every now and then. Always reveals a little bit more than he intended :tearsofjoy:

1665698575474.jpeg

Classic. Bit of projection going on knackers? :tearsofjoy:

You've been seeing teh left in your cornflakes for a while and now seem to have moved on to nazis. It all angers you immensely.

Internet not doing you any favours methinks.

I love these slice of life pieces he chimes in with every now and then. Always reveals a little bit more than he intended :tearsofjoy:
Mostly he reveals how deranged he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:

And the nutjobs still fell for the stolen election lie.
😂
"During part of the interview when he was discussing his attempts to get South Korean President Moon Jae-in to pay more for U.S. military support, Trump said: "when I didn't win the election, he had to be the happiest..." before revising his comment to suggest that Iran, China and Russia might have been happier.

BEST OF NEWSWEEK VIA EMAIL

Such a comment on the election would appear to contradict his repeated claim that he was the rightful winner of the 2020 presidential vote. However, elsewhere in the interview, Trump referred to the 2020 election as being "rigged and lost.""

😂
"During part of the interview when he was discussing his attempts to get South Korean President Moon Jae-in to pay more for U.S. military support, Trump said: "when I didn't win the election, he had to be the happiest..." before revising his comment to suggest that Iran, China and Russia might have been happier.

BEST OF NEWSWEEK VIA EMAIL

Such a comment on the election would appear to contradict his repeated claim that he was the rightful winner of the 2020 presidential vote. However, elsewhere in the interview, Trump referred to the 2020 election as being "rigged and lost.""
So he let slip, then remembered the scam he's pulled to rake in millions from the gullible.
Easy.

How are those tunnels under Australia looking? You never did provide a source, nor a reason for them.

Not big enough yet to fit your bullshit in
Oh, so they're under construction are they?
When are they going to be finished?

I think these will take longer than two weeks...

Remember when Durham was the key to Trumpers' hopes and dreams? I 'member.

Chalk up another one for lebbo :tearsofjoy:
When all these indictments are handed down by Durham the s**t will hit the fan literally.
Trump didn’t declassify everything for no reason. He gave it all to John Durham and his special counsel. For what’s coming you’ll have nowhere to hide.

Not just Lebbo, of course. Bluey, Tugger, WA Roo, Chappy et al must be similarly gutted... although they seem to have bailed out lately after suffering a long run of disappointments and defeats. Maybe they'll be back in two weeks?

The Sussman trial was all about discovery and putting on record that HRC approved the alpha bank hoax.

The Danchenko trial exposes the FBI for paying a Russian informant $1m for false information to try to commit treason by bringing down a president.

What do you do when your legal system is taken over and corrupted by a Shadow Government. You start the devolution process that Trump did through EO’s in his final days as POTUS.
Trump changed who was in charge of The Pentagon and gave declassified docs to those in the military he trusts. Biden/Obama have limited power and only control mercenaries. That’s why the US military isn’t in Ukraine. Only the CIA is there plus paid mercenaries and Nazi thugs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back