NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

And someone seems to have let him in on the idea that your base doing some kinda fashy Q salute at your rallies might not be the smartest move in the world lol

Wonder how the true believers rationalised dear leader shutting down their 1st amendment rights. Seems like people in that sphere might have a bit of an issue with anti-freedom stuff like that :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Apparently yesterday, Sept 25, was the latest Q promised date for Trump to be re-instated. Seems like they got this wrong.

I mean, completely wrong. As wrong as they could possibly be. Which is what they are EVERY SINGLE TIME they make a prediction.

If you follow Q, you are wilfully checking out of the real world, presumably because you prefer to live your life in fantasy.

Apparently yesterday, Sept 25, was the latest Q promised date for Trump to be re-instated. Seems like they got this wrong.

I mean, completely wrong. As wrong as they could possibly be. Which is what they are EVERY SINGLE TIME they make a prediction.

If you follow Q, you are wilfully checking out of the real world, presumably because you prefer to live your life in fantasy.
I remember March 2021 was the date for this to happen, then they pushed it back five months to August 2021, then apparently another 13 months to September 2022. Now the Qtards have failed again! I don’t mind people missing a deadline of “two weeks” but when you push the deadline out by more than a year and still fail to make it… I didn’t want to have to say this, but it’s just sloppy and unprofessional, and frankly not acceptable. Please Lebbo et al, try to do better in future.

Source? The most recent Q posts were 3 months ago. Trump isn't being reinstated under any circumstances that I know of, even if Biden accidentally admitted to stealing the election and it was proven.

Last edited:

You’re making s**t up now

You’re making s**t up now

Apparently it was a viral TikTok, but I only read about it, didn't see it.

So, I'm happy to acknowledge it could well be false.

If we take that one out, it doesn't change the 0% record of Q predictions. Unless you have evidence to the contrary.

Source? The most recent Q posts were 3 months ago. Trump isn't being reinstated under amy circumstances that I know of, even if Biden accidentally admitted to stealing the election and it was proven.
👍
Q is separate from Anons. Q never said anything about September.

I remember March 2021 was the date for this to happen, then they pushed it back five months to August 2021, then apparently another 13 months to September 2022. Now the Qtards have failed again! I don’t mind people missing a deadline of “two weeks” but when you push the deadline out by more than a year and still fail to make it… I didn’t want to have to say this, but it’s just sloppy and unprofessional, and frankly not acceptable. Please Lebbo et al, try to do better in future.
The military has all the evidence and wanted to act in March, 2021. The Patriots said no as it would’ve caused a civil war. Everything must be done by the book. The Deep State is being dismantled slowly. The people must see the evidence clearly and slowly otherwise it will be too much for them to process.

👍

The military has all the evidence and wanted to act in March, 2021. The Patriots said no as it would’ve caused a civil war. Everything must be done by the book. The Deep State is being dismantled slowly. The people must see the evidence clearly and slowly otherwise it will be too much for them to process.

LOL. Fantasyland.

I'm one of those who cannot perceive a distinction Q and QAnon, though I know you are very big on making out there is a difference. It's fair to say that between them, they still have an aggregate strike rate of 0% in terms of predictions made.

And I absolutely love your insinuation here that you're one of the special few who can handle all of the "information" that is too frightening for the public to know. What a heavy burden you carry, in pursuit of the honourable quest to protect the people.

*ing hilarious.

👍

Have you seen all the evidence clearly, or are they drip feeding it to you at a controlled rate?

👍

Slowly is right lol. Positively glacial, I reckon the people could handle just a slight speed up at this point - something, anything :tearsofjoy:

And I thought the military was in charge? Now its "The Patriots"? So hard to keep up, this is like a Hideo Kojima game :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of reasons to think that DT might not get to the starting line in 2024 after all, what with mounting criminal and civil liabilities and general disgust over his toxic effect on society. Now as reported in The Hill and other places, the latest Yahoo-YouGov poll finds that only 35 percent of registered voters say he should even be allowed to run again, while less than than half of the Republicans in the poll say they would back him to be their nominee.
Looks like the main thing keeping him potentially in the frame is that he polls reasonably well in head-to-head vs the incumbent.
Hard to see things getting better for him.

Slowly is right lol. Positively glacial, I reckon the people could handle just a slight speed up at this point - something, anything :tearsofjoy:
Patience. They're only up to Q

There's still R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y & Z to go yet

lol, warming up a bit re: the mid terms

Seems clear that establishment Republicans would prefer to shed the ever more extreme MAGA base at this point and go with DeSantis, problem is they are still too spineless to actually say that and earn Trump's wrath. Seems all but certain Trump and DeSantis will be going hard at each other at some stage soon, gonna be interesting.

Seems clear that establishment Republicans would prefer to shed the ever more extreme MAGA base at this point and go with DeSantis, problem is they are still too spineless to actually say that and earn Trump's wrath. Seems all but certain Trump and DeSantis will be going hard at each other at some stage soon, gonna be interesting.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Plenty of reasons to think that DT might not get to the starting line in 2024 after all, what with mounting criminal and civil liabilities and general disgust over his toxic effect on society. Now as reported in The Hill and other places, the latest Yahoo-YouGov poll finds that only 35 percent of registered voters say he should even be allowed to run again, while less than than half of the Republicans in the poll say they would back him to be their nominee.
Looks like the main thing keeping him potentially in the frame is that he polls reasonably well in head-to-head vs the incumbent.
Hard to see things getting better for him.
How’s this polling going? They’re always out by at least 20% in favour of the Democrats.

More fake news about a rift between Trump and DeSantis.

Go ahead and substantiate that if you think you can.
They deliberately manipulate the polls to make it look like the Dem candidate is going to win or win comfortably. This is done to discourage people from voting Republican in the hope that the Dem nominee will then win.

They deliberately manipulate the polls to make it look like the Dem candidate is going to win or win comfortably. This is done to discourage people from voting Republican in the hope that the Dem nominee will then win.

Who is "they"?

Again, I love that you think you're at the cutting edge of 4D chess thinking, when the tactic you describe is something that kids do in kindergarten.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back