NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Resorted to attacking the poster. It’s pretty obvious who is posting lies on here.
Yes
He should take the lead of Trump or Putin who works never attack an opponent...

The war was started in 2013/14 when the CIA toppled a democratically elected government with Nazi loving mercenaries.
Then they decided to attack Crimea and Donbas which really upset the Ruskies with good reason.

So, you're saying that the CIA toppled one Ukranian government and replaced it with another Ukranian government, then the new Ukranian government attacked parts of Ukraine which upset people in another country?

Never change, Lebbo.

Are there submarine tunnels under Ukraine as well?

5twy5q033r891.jpg

If I may interrupt this racist pile-on against our middle eastern chum here, does anyone dispute the first half of Lebbo's post above stating that the CIA contributed to the 2014 coup against the democratically elected government of Ukraine? We can argue whether or not that was a good thing, but the consensus on SRP always used to be that it did indeed happen and nazi elements were involved.

It's wild that those same SRP lefties have now done a 180 on the topic merely because... actually I honestly don't know why they've done the 180. Other then the fact that there is a Dem currently in the whitehouse and the MSM are directing the pro war talking points at the left now? "You're either with us or you're with the terrorists fascists! Now let us sign this cheque so that the board members of Lockheed Martin can all buy their third superyacht".

I miss the peaceful hippy lefties of the 60s, you current breed of twitter-spoon-fed corporate simp lefties couldn't hold a candle to em. Sellouts m8!

You're such a scumbag.

You will laugh at Lebbo behind his back. You'll laugh at jokes made about him.
You even make jokes about him.
And yet you still try to use him as a shield to hide behind.

He isn't your puppet. And I hope he sees through your manipulation.

FireKrakouer is Hamas.

If I may interrupt this racist pile-on against our middle eastern chum here, does anyone dispute the first half of Lebbo's post above stating that the CIA contributed to the 2014 coup against the democratically elected government of Ukraine? We can argue whether or not that was a good thing, but the consensus on SRP always used to be that it did indeed happen and nazi elements were involved.

It's wild that those same SRP lefties have now done a 180 on the topic merely because... actually I honestly don't know why they've done the 180. Other then the fact that there is a Dem currently in the whitehouse and the MSM are directing the pro war talking points at the left now? "You're either with us or you're with the terrorists fascists! Now let us sign this cheque so that the board members of Lockheed Martin can all buy their third superyacht".

I miss the peaceful hippy lefties of the 60s, you current breed of twitter-spoon-fed corporate simp lefties couldn't hold a candle to em. Sellouts m8!

Well, in my post that you quoted, I expressly conceded Lebbo's point about the CIA being involved in the change of government.

So, you again appear to have gone the straw man argument. It's becoming your go-to.

Amazing that the party of shoot-shootings, Dubya & the Yemen warmongers are trying to pretend they are peaceful.
Goebbels would be proud.

Can you think of a difference between Ukraine in 2022 and the US in 2003?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yes, very disputable.

The way you and Lebbo are framing it you'd think the CIA were a major factor or something, whereas in fact the 2014 coup was the culmination of the Euromaiden protests - a movement driven by the people of Ukraine who had correctly identified that the current prez was a Russian stooge who was actively undermining the Ukrainian parliament. Their parliament had just overwhelmingly approved an EU trade agreement - Yanukovych said **** that and went with the Russian one. There were 3 or or 4 straight days of totally peaceful protest before far right elements and agitators got involved and attempted to leverage it for their own agenda.

Now I'm sure the CIA probably got involved at some stage, US would be as keen to see the back of Yanukovych as Ukraine's people were. But fact remains that it was Ukraine's people who started the movement. Even calling it a 'coup' in the true sense of the word is patently disingenuous - its not like an unelected faction rolled in and set up shop, they held new elections as soon as possible in May 2014.

Its a nonsense narrative, m8.

Last edited:
Yes
He should take the lead of Trump or Putin who works never attack an opponent...
You would prefer if Putin sat back and allowed Zelenskyy’s (however you spell it) continued attacks on Crimea and the Donbas regions.
Meanwhile, the US has military bases all across the globe and continues to carry out attacks against anyone that upsets them.

Yes, very disputable.

The way you and Lebbo are framing it you'd think the CIA were a major factor or something, whereas in fact the 2014 coup was the culmination of the Euromaiden protests - a movement driven by the people of Ukraine who had correctly identified that the current prez was a Russian stooge who was actively undermining the Ukrainian parliament. Their parliament had just overwhelmingly approved an EU trade agreement - Yanukovych said **** that and went with the Russian one. There were 3 or or 4 straight days of totally peaceful protest before far right elements and agitators got involved and attempted to leverage it for their own agenda.

Now I'm sure the CIA probably got involved at some stage, US would be as keen to see the back of Yanukovych as Ukraine's people were. But fact remains that it was Ukraine's people who started the movement. Even calling it a 'coup' in the true sense of the word is patently disingenuous - its not like an unelected faction rolled in and set up shop, they held new elections as soon as possible in May 2014.

I don’t know how true the first part of your post is, but they weren’t the Ukrainian citizens who rolled Yanukovych.

You would prefer if Putin sat back and allowed Zelenskyy’s (however you spell it) continued attacks on Crimea and the Donbas regions.

"continued attacks" is probably not accurate, but even if it was, they are in Ukraine, not Russia. So yes, Putin should not interfere in what is essentially a civil war.

Meanwhile, the US has military bases all across the globe and continues to carry out attacks against anyone that upsets them.

In these situations, I agree that the US is absolutely in the wrong. It would be great if the rest of the world could hold them to account as well.

But you can't condemn the US for doing it, but justify Russia doing it. That's hypocrisy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(fact that the attacks were only happening due to a foreign force occupying their sovereign territory in the first place aside)

Yes, of course that would be preferable to all out war. Would have thought it the very definition of what the peace at all costs crew would prefer.

Funny how that approach never seems to swing both ways isn't it? Its always Ukraine that has to concede something in the name of peace.

I don’t know how true the first part of your post is, but they weren’t the Ukrainian citizens who rolled Yanukovych.
Maybe not technically in the end, but they did want him gone and thats what the Euromaiden protests that kicked things off were about. Thats just fact.

The people who did roll him held democratic elections 3 months later. Worst 'coup' ever.

(fact that the attacks were only happening due to a foreign force occupying their sovereign territory in the first place aside)

Yes, of course that would be preferable to all out war. Would have thought it the very definition of what the peace at all costs crew would prefer.

Funny how that approach never seems to swing both ways isn't it? Its always Ukraine that has to concede something in the name of peace.
Russia’s only way of getting its naval fleet out is access to the Black Sea through Crimea. Crimea also sides with Russia. This was always a non-negotiable.
For this reason and the fact that Crimea and the Donbas regions are mainly Russian it makes sense why Russia will defend these regions from constant attack.

Yes, very disputable.

the dude your opinion GIF

Russia’s only way of getting its naval fleet out is access to the Black Sea through Crimea. Crimea also sides with Russia. This was always a non-negotiable.
For this reason and the fact that Crimea and the Donbas regions are mainly Russian it makes sense why Russia will defend these regions from constant attack.
200.gif

:p

Seriously though, this is such an arse-about take. Your constant framing of Russia as simply responding to attacks rather than initiating them (or at least creating the conditions that saw Ukraine push back) is honestly pretty distasteful. The idea that the Donbas situation became what it was naturally due to demographics rather than it being an orchestrated effort by the Russian government to arm and fund separatists inside Ukraine's own internationally recognised borders is absurd.

Last edited:
200.gif

:p

Seriously though, this is such an arse-about take. Your constant framing of Russia as simply responding to attacks rather than initiating them (or at least creating the conditions that saw Ukraine push back) is honestly pretty distasteful. The idea that the Donbas situation became what it was naturally due to demographics rather than it being an orchestrated effort by the Russian government to arm and fund separatists inside Ukraine's own internationally recognised borders is absurd.
Russia was never going to accept NATO encroachment on their border.

Gotta love the strawman.

A bit of carrot and stick can go a long way. The current all stick strategy is just going to get more people killed.

It's not that hard to understand surely.

Gotta love the strawman.

A bit of carrot and stick can go a long way. The current all stick strategy is just going to get more people killed.

It's not that hard to understand surely.
Lebbo asked if people would prefer Putin just let things continue on as they were in Crimea and Donbas.

If your position is anything for less people to be killed, as you've just confirmed again is the case, then yes obviously that would have been preferable. Now thats not hard to understand surely, and unsure how its a strawman.

Your response is a textbook example of what I was talking about re: it always seeming to be Ukraine's responsibility to make sacrifices for the peace at all costs crowd - I outline some honestly pretty straightforward logic, your first impluse is to call it a strawman and again imply the onus is on Ukraine to concede.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back