NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

My brother in christ, no one denies this.
They sure as s**t sweep it under the rug though.

Just have a look at the posts on the topic from sdfc EasternTiger and the other 'no war at any cost' crew. Its always the west/leftists/Ukraine supporters who are accused of being pro war. I've never once seem them lay blame on the bloke who actually started the war without reminding/prompting from other posters, and I've never at any stage seen any of them straight up call Putin (or Trump for that matter) pro war.

Bit weird.

What're you nuts, can't have that business model getting out to the public m8, then everyone will be doing it. And if I find out that you have told ANYONE, I will stop responding to your messages for a full week as punishment!
I was more thinking they could make another movie about it m8.

Along the same lines as that LadyBallers thing, that was initially supposed to be a doco but they couldn't actually find a league that would let them do it lol

I was more thinking they could make another movie about it m8.

Along the same lines as that LadyBallers thing, that was initially supposed to be a doco but they couldn't actually find a league that would let them do it lol

Maybe they could try netball. I hear there's some positions vacant at Collingwood.

Lefties are pro war because of an imaginary relationship between Trump and Putin.

As Trumps imaginary ally, Putin must be destroyed.

If this imaginary friendship didn’t exist in the fractured mind of the woke cultist, one wonders if they would support never ending war with as much passion.

And yes, I am aware the rocket scientists who cling to these fantasies can’t even define what a woman is.
Irony here being the flip side of that coin - that this 'imaginary relationship' is likely a factor in MAGA nation and a fair bit of the GOP being low key Putin fans. That and their authoritarian hard man fancies of course.

They can't quite put their finger on why they kinda like Putin, just something they feel in their waters :tearsofjoy:

Biden is winning the Democrat primaries without any contest, comfortably polling more in those than Trump is in the Republican primaries, is thrashing Trump in fundraising,

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ats-march-2024-fundraising-trump/73222560007/

Biden's campaign raised $90 million in March. Trump's war chest isn't even close​

USA TODAY

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden's reelection campaign says it raised a whopping $90 million last month with help from the national party.
Democrats' $192 million war chest more than doubles the $93.1 million Republicans reported having on hand as the general election battle between Biden and former President Donald Trump begins to take shape.

Hope all our CT friends survived the eclipse/apocalypse/judgement day yesterday.

Stay safe people :thumbsu:

All the working class simps bragging about trump holding some 800k a ticket dinner.

Imagine the promises he made them. At its core maga is about governing by conmen for other billionaires.
Unfortunately that is the US government model to a tee m8. Of which Trump is the least bad option. Well, behind Sanders of course, but him being rigged out of the Dem primaries shows just how corrupt that party is - despite the nuffies here who melt down every time someone suggests that bothsidesbad!
Hope all our CT friends survived the eclipse/apocalypse/judgement day yesterday.

Stay safe people :thumbsu:
Fortunately our good friend Lebbo73 was unable to witness it from his submarine!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fortunately our good friend Lebbo73 was unable to witness it from his submarine!
He's a national treasure that must be protected at all costs.
Aukus is already paying dividends...

Putin started the war.
I'm surprised even Trumpites need this pointed out.
The war was started in 2013/14 when the CIA toppled a democratically elected government with Nazi loving mercenaries.
Then they decided to attack Crimea and Donbas which really upset the Ruskies with good reason.

It's strange the NRA-loving pro-gun 'self-defence' types who are happy to wear the weekly mass-shootings because "I want the freedom of self-defence" are very much against a country's self-defence when a dictator is wages war against them.
They don't even hide their anti-Democratic stance anymore.

Trumpism and logic consistency truly are at opposite ends of the spectrum.
The NRA gun loving types don’t commit these atrocities. Criminals do and those with an agenda.
We saw during Covid19 what happens to an unarmed country.

The war was started in 2013/14 when the CIA toppled a democratically elected government with Nazi loving mercenaries.
Then they decided to attack Crimea and Donbas which really upset the Ruskies with good reason.

So, you're saying that the CIA toppled one Ukranian government and replaced it with another Ukranian government, then the new Ukranian government attacked parts of Ukraine which upset people in another country?

Never change, Lebbo.

So, you're saying that the CIA toppled one Ukranian government and replaced it with another Ukranian government, then the new Ukranian government attacked parts of Ukraine which upset people in another country?

Never change, Lebbo.
That’s a pretty dumb post considering those two regions voted to be under Russian control.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back