NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Exhibit A: Who the *! thought it was a good idea to appoint the evil nephew from Dune 2 to run Nuclear Waste?

Brinton-before-after.jpg

I daresay xe is simply working the system, and I respect the hustle... listen carefully m8, because I'm about to give you the most important business advice you've ever received.

Step 1: stick 5% of your companies shares into the name of your nephew who is one 16th indigenous.
Step 2: say your company is now indigenous owned, bid on a government contract and demand a meeting to present your tender.
Step 3: attend this meeting wearing lipstick, behave in a loud, rude, entitled fashion. Show them an image of your warehouse with a large solar array photoshopped onto the roof, tell em your organisation is carbon neutral, "not that any of you privileged cis scum would likely care!"
Step 4: sit back as the Labor boomers in the room pinch the bridges of their noses while sighing and muttering "here's another drama we don't f***cking need, just give this nutter the contract".
Step 4: and bob's your auntie m8, start planning which muscle car you are gonna buy with your incoming free money.

Glad to help m8.

start planning which muscle car you are gonna buy with your incoming free money.

Glad to help m8.

I'll be honest, I'd wear lipstick for a couple of hours if I could score another one of these Holden beauties...wait wut!

I'd run a poorly tuned carby on it so it causes maximum damage to the climate. I'd then do a massive burnout out the front of bonbons mothers place, while he hides in the basement.

Straya!

Holden-HQ-GTS-Monaro.jpg

P.S. Mine would have custom number plates....45MAGA :cool:

Therefore, it is difficulty to analyse whether there is a strategic end game scenario that is pushing the Biden administration into scoring own goal after own goal. They are literally walking the ball into their own net at this stage.

Obviously, the Democrats are chock full of sideshow freaks, activists, trustees of modern chemistry, and AOC. They really haven't done themselves any favours.

Exhibit A: Who the *! thought it was a good idea to appoint the evil nephew from Dune 2 to run Nuclear Waste?

Brinton-before-after.jpg
Biden is winning the Democrat primaries without any contest, comfortably polling more in those than Trump is in the Republican primaries, is thrashing Trump in fundraising, hasn’t got a lineup of dozens of his former close aides telling the country he’s unfit for office and is daily disproving the hollow narrative that he can’t function normally.
Trump is hiding in Florida most of the time and when his handlers let him out for a few minutes he’s talking gibberish to tiny crowds and fighting a losing battle against a universe of lawsuits. Not to mention highlighting how much of a con artist he is by flogging cheap shoes and bibles for inflated prices to his dwindling and deluded supporters.
But yeah, you cling to the idea that Biden’s racking up own goals if it helps you.

Trump has all but said he'll greenlight the murder, torture and rape of Ukrainians if he gets in, so it's not hard to see which destabilizing candidate they are backing.
Any source on this one, Helen Lovejoy? I really don't know how or when the right and the left switched sides on engaging in simpery for the MIC, given America's track record of playing of "world police" since WW2... probably the same time that they switched sides re simpery for big corporations (muh pfizer would never lie to us!).

Let's keep things evidence based I say. If you truly believe that Uncle Sam spending bajillions sending arms into conflict zones (that mysteriously drag on for years when they'd be over in a week if anyone was being serious) instead of offering, say, healthcare to their people... then I don't know what to tell you. What is it like being a member of the new pro-war pro-bigpharma bootlicking left m8!?

Any source on this one, Helen Lovejoy? I really don't know how or when the right and the left switched sides on engaging in simpery for the MIC, given America's track record of playing of "world police" since WW2... probably the same time that they switched sides re simpery for big corporations (muh pfizer would never lie to us!).

Let's keep things evidence based I say. If you truly believe that Uncle Sam spending bajillions sending arms into conflict zones (that mysteriously drag on for years when they'd be over in a week if anyone was being serious) instead of offering, say, healthcare to their people... then I don't know what to tell you. What is it like being a member of the new pro-war pro-bigpharma bootlicking left m8!?
The right still love the MIC. The "left" are prowar because Putin is mates with Trump.

The right still love the MIC. The "left" are prowar because Putin is mates with Trump
Putin started the war.
I'm surprised even Trumpites need this pointed out.

Trump gutted healthcare last time with the wind backs of the ACA. Very disingenuous content.

And anti-vax points don't help the cause either. Even ignoring the GOP efforts to oppose Dem efforts to curb big pharma price gouging, reducing hospitalisation rates reduces profits to the pharmaceutical industry. The GOP are absolutely in the pockets of Big pharma.

If you believed what you say you do, you'd reject the cult. I like you, but this isn't the best line you've got here.

I daresay xe is simply working the system, and I respect the hustle... listen carefully m8, because I'm about to give you the most important business advice you've ever received.

Step 1: stick 5% of your companies shares into the name of your nephew who is one 16th indigenous.
Step 2: say your company is now indigenous owned, bid on a government contract and demand a meeting to present your tender.
Step 3: attend this meeting wearing lipstick, behave in a loud, rude, entitled fashion. Show them an image of your warehouse with a large solar array photoshopped onto the roof, tell em your organisation is carbon neutral, "not that any of you privileged cis scum would likely care!"
Step 4: sit back as the Labor boomers in the room pinch the bridges of their noses while sighing and muttering "here's another drama we don't f***cking need, just give this nutter the contract".
Step 4: and bob's your auntie m8, start planning which muscle car you are gonna buy with your incoming free money.

Glad to help m8.
You should send this script to the Daily Wire m8 :tearsofjoy:

Putin started the war.
No no no - the bloke who started the war isn't pro war, and neither is the bloke who said he was 'genius' and 'savvy' for doing that. Its the people that would like a belligerent foreign power removed from another sovereign nation's country who are pro war. Derr :drunk:

The mental gymnastics are truly breathtaking.

Putin started the war.

No no no - the bloke who started the war isn't pro war.
That is one weird strawman you lads have chosen to attack. Easy to win an argument against a point no one made!
You should send this script to the Daily Wire m8 :tearsofjoy:
What're you nuts, can't have that business model getting out to the public m8, then everyone will be doing it. And if I find out that you have told ANYONE, I will stop responding to your messages for a full week as punishment!

That is one weird strawman you lads have chosen to attack.
No, it's a fact. Russia attacked Ukraine.

I know CTs like to live in an alternate reality but this denying this one is even a step further than the 3000km submarine tunnels to Pine Gap!

No no no - the bloke who started the war isn't pro war, and neither is the bloke who said he was 'genius' and 'savvy' for doing that. Its the people that would like a belligerent foreign power removed from another sovereign nation's country who are pro war. Derr :drunk:

The mental gymnastics are truly breathtaking.
It's strange the NRA-loving pro-gun 'self-defence' types who are happy to wear the weekly mass-shootings because "I want the freedom of self-defence" are very much against a country's self-defence when a dictator is wages war against them.
They don't even hide their anti-Democratic stance anymore.

Trumpism and logic consistency truly are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My brother in christ, no one denies this. Hence I called it a strawman argument. Being unsure if you guys would understand what that means, I even spelt it out in my next sentence about attacking an argument no one was making. If that still isn't clear enough, perhaps a wiki link will help!

View attachment 1951574
Missing the point mate.
And yes, there are plenty of CTs who refuse to blame Putin for waging war in Ukraine (bio labs! denazification! secret NATO plans! etc etc). You'd be surprised just how 'out there' some of the opinions are on the alt-right.

Russia attacked Ukraine. We agree. Russia is controlled by Putin. We agree. Trump idolises Putin. All evidence demonstrates this.
Opposing the Russian attack on Ukraine is not somehow a tacit approval of war, as one cooked poster noted earlier.
Wanting the war to end and the democratically elected government of Ukraine to preserve their own right to self-determination has been framed by a few fruit loops as being pro-war when the truth is the polar opposite to that.
It's merely a recognition of some of the greatest human rights abuses of the 2oth century (Russian occupation of Berlin) are likely to be repeated if the west rolls over and allows Putin to take Ukraine.
The appeasement is a big risk when a lunatic dictator like Putin is in control of Russia, no matter how hard the GOP are flag-waving in his corner.

Ideally, any aid currently being provided to Israel gets re-directed to Ukraine but the Christo-facist end-times lunatics controlling the US senate would never go for that.

Lefties are pro war because of an imaginary relationship between Trump and Putin.

As Trumps imaginary ally, Putin must be destroyed.

If this imaginary friendship didn’t exist in the fractured mind of the woke cultist, one wonders if they would support never ending war with as much passion.

And yes, I am aware the rocket scientists who cling to these fantasies can’t even define what a woman is.

Lefties are pro war because of an imaginary relationship between Trump and Putin.

As Trumps imaginary ally, Putin must be destroyed.

If this imaginary friendship didn’t exist in the fractured mind of the woke cultist, one wonders if they would support never ending war with as much passion.

And yes, I am aware the rocket scientists who cling to these fantasies can’t even define what a woman is.
It'd be better if you were funny at least.

Missing the point mate.
And yes, there are plenty of CTs who refuse to blame Putin for waging war in Ukraine (bio labs! denazification! secret NATO plans! etc etc). You'd be surprised just how 'out there' some of the opinions are on the alt-right.

Russia attacked Ukraine. We agree. Russia is controlled by Putin. We agree. Trump idolises Putin. All evidence demonstrates this.
Opposing the Russian attack on Ukraine is not somehow a tacit approval of war, as one cooked poster noted earlier.
Wanting the war to end and the democratically elected government of Ukraine to preserve their own right to self-determination has been framed by a few fruit loops as being pro-war when the truth is the polar opposite to that.
It's merely a recognition of some of the greatest human rights abuses of the 2oth century (Russian occupation of Berlin) are likely to be repeated if the west rolls over and allows Putin to take Ukraine.
The appeasement is a big risk when a lunatic dictator like Putin is in control of Russia, no matter how hard the GOP are flag-waving in his corner.

Ideally, any aid currently being provided to Israel gets re-directed to Ukraine but the Christo-facist end-times lunatics controlling the US senate would never go for that.
The bio lab theories etc have a few followers sure, but I feel that this is a case of taking the craziest 1% of folks and projecting it onto the rest. That's the shittiest thing about social media, it has divided everyone by showcasing the most extreme and absurd views of the "other".

We both want the same outcome m8, for Ukraine to maintain full sovereignty and for Vlad to GAGF. The difference being that I don't think writing cheques non stop to Raytheon will achieve this. I think post WW2 history shows quite clearly that the US playing world police has not lead to better outcomes for any nation involved. Even in this very conflict, if the US truly wanted the war to end then it would have ended long ago. Yet it rages on, so we should question who benefits from that fact.

Suggesting that the grossly xenophobic GOP are somehow pro Russia is a bit of a stretch, and calling the Ukrainian gov "democratically elected" is questionable - keeping in mind it was the lefties here who were originally going on about coups and neo nazis and corruption indexes in Ukraine prior to this war. Before i get called a Russian stooge by the nuance-less folk here for pointing that out, I'll be clear that the Ukrainian gov is not perfect but is still vastly preferable to being taken over by Russian rule. I just think that some here should question why they're so quick to do a 180 on their views based on what the MSM tells them!

Putin started the war.
Yeah Russia started the war. That ship has sailed. Cheering on the fuelling of this war is cheering on the deaths of more Ukrainians.

Calling the antiwar crowd names like commies, pro-Saddam, Trumpites etc is a longstanding prowar slur. It's unoriginal.

You finally learn how to tag me and this is how you use it.
Sign.

You were crowing about how rich he had become. The people who know at least a minimal amount about how the stock market works and company valuation (i.e. definitely not you) were all saying it would tank. It is a fundamentally bankrupt business.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back