Movie Upcoming movie trailers

Remove this Banner Ad

I just don't think it's for me.

I love films, and I love talking about them, but I don't think I gelled with the overall board, be it tastes in film or personalities.

I enjoyed hearing from 5-10 users, but they were outweighed by a few other personalities that really put me off in the end.

I still check this thread, but won't be posting in the other threads for the foreseeable future.

Anyway, enjoy.
Do you post on other forums about movies, like Reddit or elsewhere?

Just curious..

Do you post on other forums about movies, like Reddit or elsewhere?

Just curious..
Nah, I've only really ever used this site/forum, and it's been enough of a time filler/killer that I don't want to spend any more time on another.

Having said that, the thought of leaving BigFooty for another forum might be worth considering. Any recommendations?

Nah, I've only really ever used this site/forum, and it's been enough of a time filler/killer that I don't want to spend any more time on another.

Having said that, the thought of leaving BigFooty for another forum might be worth considering. Any recommendations?
In my experience, if you ever wanted to have a conversation about anything, Reddit is the place. Having said that, I'm not sure of the quality of the posting there as I rarely use it.

Reddit aside, I reckon there would be forums that are focused on media and entertainment discussion (like BF is focused on footy), I don't know what they are, but I'm sure you'd find them with a search engine if you're interested.

we needed another Ghostbusters movie because....???

Coz money.
To be fair, the Ghostbusters Afterlife was better than it had any right to be.
This is clearly for parents who grew up loving the first 2 to enjoy with there kids to bond over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy crap. They finally did it. The crazy sons of b*tches finally did it! Disney better release this on 4k disc rather than limiting it to their streaming sh*t. True Lies next, please.

This does look like it could be great. Bradley Capper feels like he is slowly carving out a legendary level career. Im a fan.
No surprises that Cooper's decision to use a prosthetic nose to more accurately depict Leo Bernstein's physical features has attracted 'jewface' criticisms. But Bernstein's children have said they are not offended and think there dad would have been fine with it too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back