Movie Upcoming movie trailers

Remove this Banner Ad

Didnt actually see the trailer but the Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes trailer at the Super bowl came out.

The movie is set “several generations in the future following Caesar’s reign, in which apes are the dominant species living harmoniously and humans have been reduced to living in the shadows,” according to its synopsis.
“As a new tyrannical ape leader builds his empire, one young ape undertakes a harrowing journey that will cause him to question all that he has known about the past and to make choices that will define a future for apes and humans alike.”

Out may 9th. Sounds like the best one yet if you're into this type of thing. I rarely go to the cinemas but I'd go for this.

Westerner movies r back bby

Had my fingers crossed for that one and it looks really magnificent. Didn’t realise the Part 2 would be so soon after either.

I’m sure it will have flaws and hokey and hubris aspects, but it looks an epic romantic saga with a cast and Director I really enjoy, I’m so there.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had my fingers crossed for that one and it looks really magnificent. Didn’t realise the Part 2 would be so soon after either.

I’m sure it will have flaws and hokey and hubris aspects, but it looks an epic romantic saga with a cast and Director I really enjoy, I’m so there.

Similar sentiments, hopefully he’s picked up a few good things from working with Taylor Sheridan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yellowstone meets the wild west.

Wonder if danny huston will play a bad guy as usual

View attachment 1915131
could go either way from that trailer. If it's all "white america, heck yeah" without any nuance it will be cringeworthy. As someone said, hopefully Costner has learned from Sheridan.

could go either way from that trailer. If it's all "white america, * yeah" without any nuance it will be cringeworthy. As someone said, hopefully Costner has learned from Sheridan.

the amaerican flag flying within the word HORIZON at the end suggests it could be that one way

team america vomit GIF

Throw Up Game Of Thrones GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back