Movie Upcoming movie trailers

Remove this Banner Ad

I get the feeling by the lack of detail that this might not be so good - but I will keep an open mind

I’m not holding my breath to be honest. The first was a classic and probably should remain a cult classic. Hope I’m proven wrong

Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhm ingonyama
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama
Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (se-to-kwa!)
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (asana)

First look at Coppola's Megalopolis is enigmatic and visually quite interesting.

Just about to post this

One of the few trailers that tells the whole movie without giving anything away. Looks intriguing

Just about to post this

One of the few trailers that tells the whole movie without giving anything away. Looks intriguing

The story behind it is intriguing too - he's been wanting to make this movie for 40 years and sold his wineries to fund its $100 million making himself. Put on a screening for various friends and family who've supported him along the way, including a 98 year old Roger Corman. He wanted a company to fund the distribution, but there were no takers from the American studios who felt it wasn't marketable. Picked up for Cannes and now with a French distributor, I really hope it's a great last hurrah.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back