Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The old Wiggles geezers travelling around with young Wiggles birds how do we feel about this?

Isn't she the daughter of one of blokes?

Scam texts and emails are at all time heavy traffic levels, the Spotify one I got the other day was really authentic looking I imagine they trick so many boomers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much own Formula 1.
No they don’t. Liberty Media, a US company owns the commercial side of F1 and most of Moto GP (when that deal is settled).

Aramco is the title sponsor of Aston Martin F1. But the team is own by Lawrence Stroll. Aramco is also the title sponsor for a few races.

They don’t really own anything in F1. It’s just sponsorship.

The McLaren group on the other hand is owned by Bahraini Company. Which I believe has links to the Bahraini sovereign fund.

Well bay 13 is a little more sensitive then I remember... 😐 Tried to get Easter anal going... I think it could really take off.... I was imagining on my death bed in 40 years time with my family all around me... Saying with my dying breath "I started Easter anal" but I guess that will never happen now... 😔

Well bay 13 is a little more sensitive then I remember... 😐 Tried to get Easter anal going... I think it could really take off.... I was imagining on my death bed in 40 years time with my family all around me... Saying with my dying breath "I started Easter anal" but I guess that will never happen now... 😔
Cry into your tarps you Port Power Power Puff Horsham choker feral

Cry into your tarps you Port Power Power Puff Horsham choker feral

sad big brother GIF by Global TV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back