List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to be keeping our future 1sts at all costs, we have gone to long without a quality draft.

I'm happy to over pay free agents to get them in as opposed to trading our future first
We’ll use some for JHF which was basically going to draft and getting the no.1 pick with years experience.

It wasn’t like we targeted Scott Pendlebury with those first round picks.

Disagree. Well sorta.

We need more and better small forwards - they make a huge difference. The loss of SPP can’t be underestimated.

But I also agree, that this game plan doesn’t win a flag - hasn’t for the past decade and no other premiership side has played a style like ours.
Small forwards yes, we should be able to cover our d50 with our current personell if we didn’t leave open space and easy one on ones like we do. The rest of the competition that doesn’t play the high press doesn’t have the same issue.

Our small forwards except Rioli are vanilla. I get our high press plan probably means we don’t require the high speed, repeat burst sprinters, but we are short there with speed, probably half back also. We need to be like the old Hawks with our game plan, high skilled players that don’t miss a pass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back