Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Cry into your tarps you Port Power Power Puff Horsham choker feral
This is a spot on assessment of the very unfunny trash posted there by what I assume are some kind of ogres.

Well bay 13 is a little more sensitive then I remember... 😐 Tried to get Easter anal going... I think it could really take off.... I was imagining on my death bed in 40 years time with my family all around me... Saying with my dying breath "I started Easter anal" but I guess that will never happen now... 😔
You weren’t meant to give them a practical demonstration.

The final scene in the Sopranos is starting to make sense to me after all these years, Tony actually sees himself sitting in the restaurant when he first walks in which is a nod to Chrissy after his near death experience saying you relive your whacking over & over in hell.. he's already dead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The final scene in the Sopranos is starting to make sense to me after all these years, Tony actually sees himself sitting in the restaurant when he first walks in which is a nod to Chrissy after his near death experience saying you relive your whacking over & over in hell.. he's already dead
Journey on repeat doesn't sound too hellish to me

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Oh dear lord...

Back story: with all the wiggles talk I recently did a search to see what the current line up was and to see the 'newer older red wiggle' that Jonts referred to earlier.

This morning I was reading the Hinkley stats thread and wanted to know if Rodney Eade ever coached in a GF so began typing my search...

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 8.32.35 AM.png

The idea of Rocket Eade as one of the Wiggles is just so insane that I've not stopped laughing yet and my kids think i'm mad.

Someone needs to make a movie of it.

I went to a home open last weekend. Nice place but the asking price implied a rental yield of 3%. It was the outer edge of Subiaco not downtown Manhattan!

I’m looking to live not rent but surely prices like that aren’t sustainable.

Oh dear lord...

Back story: with all the wiggles talk I recently did a search to see what the current line up was and to see the 'newer older red wiggle' that Jonts referred to earlier.

This morning I was reading the Hinkley stats thread and wanted to know if Rodney Eade ever coached in a GF so began typing my search...

View attachment 1969885

The idea of Rocket Eade as one of the Wiggles is just so insane that I've not stopped laughing yet and my kids think i'm mad.

Someone needs to make a movie of it.

Face//Off 2

Rodney Eade and Geoff from The Wiggles

"Wake up Geoff!"

"* Off"

fin.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back