Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Vig as well so 7?
Harps is the vig from power of deduction. Maybe you have a look there tonight ;)

I'll take care of dogs not that the seer can provide much more. But one less good.

Leaves AM7 Flog, GUH village, and us two with a decision to be made from there. We can vote together and cause a flip/multi or villagers will follow one of us to end the game.

Harps is the vig from power of deduction. Maybe you have a look there tonight ;)

I'll take care of dogs not that the seer can provide much more. But one less good.

Leaves AM7 Flog, GUH village, and us two with a decision to be made from there. We can vote together and cause a flip/multi or villagers will follow one of us to end the game.
You're GF? I'm Alpha as you no doubt guessed.

You're GF? I'm Alpha as you no doubt guessed.
I assume.

As you are well aware we got **** all in our PM. Can categorically say though we have/had no role blocker. I'm much like porps submitted 8 actions a night. I even tried to sacrifice pickett last night to bring back pie 4 life to no avail.

I assume.

As you are well aware we got * all in our PM. Can categorically say though we have/had no role blocker. I'm much like porps submitted 8 actions a night. I even tried to sacrifice pickett last night to bring back pie 4 life to no avail.
In that case I missed on GUH last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If GUH isn’t the SK we can’t kill tonight including the Vig.

Dings slip up makes me think he is the sk but there is one thing that will confirm who is the head wolf a simple little thing from the PM I’m guessing it’ll be the same as ours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back