Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does the sequel; More Things

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha! Known by his middle name just like Billy Brownless!! His full name's Anthony William Brownless. Wonder how that happens?
My mum goes by her second name because being the first born female in a chronically Catholic family she's Mary which she can't stand.

Found a series of mysterious posters in my suburb.

View attachment 1880381
Ended up digging into it, and tracing it back to a man on Facebook. Found his phone number, as well as the phone numbers of the alleged perpetrators. The bloke is a nutter, and the alleged perpetrators are crackheads. I've inserted myself into the drama by pretending to be a stand-over man on behalf of the nutjob who put up these posters and demanding thousands of dollars out of them, saying I'm gonna get them, etc.

This has only got better. We're through the looking glass

My mum goes by her second name because being the first born female in a chronically Catholic family she's Mary which she can't stand.
Same with mine! She ended up adding some letters to it so it was a different name. Caused a minor problem when she passed away as she’d signed her will with the new name, not her legal name.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Saturdays I buy a loaf of fresh bread and have poached eggs. I have three bits of bread and three poached eggs, though I fry one up one bit of bread first (spread with butter) and eat this while I'm poaching the eggs. I then have three eggs on two bits of fried bread, the uneven nature of this shits me slightly but it's worked for a while now.

Was on the throne this morning, keeping score as I usually do, wondering if there's a single other person in the world who does this.

Keeping score?

It's like cricket. If it's a monster, it's a 6, otherwise it's anywhere from 1-4 "runs", pun very much intended. (Or a duck if it's a false alarm.)

Perhaps the weirdest thing is that there's a reason for it! I started doing it a few months ago when my who digestive system was a hot mess and my GP wanted me to monitor how much I was going each day.

Was on the throne this morning, keeping score as I usually do, wondering if there's a single other person in the world who does this.

Keeping score?

It's like cricket. If it's a monster, it's a 6, otherwise it's anywhere from 1-4 "runs", pun very much intended. (Or a duck if it's a false alarm.)

Perhaps the weirdest thing is that there's a reason for it! I started doing it a few months ago when my who digestive system was a hot mess and my GP wanted me to monitor how much I was going each day.
so your own version of the bristol stool scale

BristolStoolChart_%28cropped%29.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back