Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does the sequel; More Things

Remove this Banner Ad

When we have done a big load of washing, rather than putting some of it away, we will just use it again. IE towels or bedspread. Think we have used the same bedspread for the last 6 months.
we've had the same bedspread for at least 3 years

When we have done a big load of washing, rather than putting some of it away, we will just use it again. IE towels or bedspread. Think we have used the same bedspread for the last 6 months.

When I was downsizing before my road trip I got rid of all but my best set of bed sheets, cos I was doing exactly that - washing them, drying them, and putting them back on my bed.

isn't that a quilt? quilt cover?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
It’s quilted but it’s a bedspread. A quilt cover is made of sheeting and you insert a doona into it. There are all kinds of bedspreads but they are like a topper. Here are some more

DA0ED6F1-1E47-4C2F-9308-EE0F480A573B.png

I can’t believe I’m doing this…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surprised we haven't hit doona vs duvet discourse again
we can always go back and talk about why women love to put 700 pillows on top of the bed

we can always go back and talk about why women love to put 700 pillows on top of the bed
need to mix it up
If you were eating a crumbed chicken dinner in bed would you be having a chicken parma under the doona or would you be wrong?

need to mix it up
If you were eating a crumbed chicken dinner in bed would you be having a chicken parma under the doona or would you be wrong?
with my wife there is no way food would be let anywhere near the bedroom so i cannot answer that

with my wife there is no way food would be let anywhere near the bedroom so i cannot answer that
so you're in a hotel room alone, having a little holiday

you order room service, its a crumbed chicken dinner

same question

go

so you're in a hotel room alone, having a little holiday

you order room service, its a crumbed chicken dinner

same question

go
i dont eat food in bed

Overseas rite naow. When doing so, take my incumbent tooth brush with knowing that it is at lifes end. Then leave it at hotel upon checking out. odd given the hotels have toothbrushes. But it is what it is.

Have done the same with old shoes too.

I feel that where i am at, housekeepers or cleaners might like to take my left over goods and use it themselves.

same. but also with utensils in the dishwasher

Overseas rite naow. When doing so, take my incumbent tooth brush with knowing that it is at lifes end. Then leave it at hotel upon checking out. odd given the hotels have toothbrushes. But it is what it is.

Have done the same with old shoes too.

I feel that where i am at, housekeepers or cleaners might like to take my left over goods and use it themselves.

I've done this with tshirts going to concerts, wear an old one, buy a tour tshirt and change in the dunnies and dump the old t.

I recall doing this at a Megadeth gig once, unfortunately the old tshirt was bright red, * me i stood out like dogs balls amongst all the black, couldn't get that tshirt soon enough!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back