Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I was living in England and had just bought a pub, I reckon I saw about 10 minutes of Sydney.
I was in England for the rugby world cup in 2003.

Teaching at a boarding school where rugby was priority 1, 2 and 3. The kids loved giving it to me after the final.

With the streaming services now the Olympics is great, you can watch whatever sport you want for as long as you want, I enjoyed the last Olympics
My favourite was 1992 when you saw the craziness of the last three years played out at the opening ceremony with all these countries that had last existed prior to WWII suddenly reappearing. I can still hear The Scorpions playing in the background when I think about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went on a 7 hour cruise on a paddle steamer today including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and tea and coffee , cost $100 per person. Bloody awesome value for a nice cruise along the Murray.

Went on a 7 hour cruise on a paddle steamer today including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and tea and coffee , cost $100 per person. Bloody awesome value for a nice cruise along the Murray.
We once took my in-laws on an all day cruise from Ballina to Lismore. Pleasant and we were fed as above, but it was a loooong day 😏

Remove this Banner Ad

Back