Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I am utterly ashamed to admit that until a few weeks ago I never know FGTH was a British band, little loan Liverpudlians.
I had no idea they were from Liverpool until a few seconds ago :$

I’ve started painting again after a couple of years losing interest in it. Bought these bowls for $1 at an op shop they look much better now than the 70’s/80’s style that they were.

IMG_5074.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a mountain of evidence to suggest that Hanson isn't the brightest penny in the country which she combines with a malevolent streak a mile wide but feel free to ignore that and push the poor hard done by Pauline line.
I'm not 'pushing' anything. I said some of those cartoons are very good but the usual suspects will shoot it down because of her. Then, as predictable as the day is long, one of 3-4 people did exactly as I said they would.

It isn't my fault you're too simple minded to separate the message and the messenger.

Just saw "Focus on Footy Haircut Guy"
Sadly, didn't get a photo.
I'm pleased to say the haircut/stache combo is still going strong

1714099026910.png

I've been watching some Japanese travel vlogs on youtube.

Train pulls out of station, the drivers and platform staff all stand and wave to the departing passengers

Bus stops at a cafe for lunch, when it leaves all the staff come outside and bow as it drives away

Ferry pulls away from the dock, the workers stand in a group waving goodbye

how cool is that

I've been watching some Japanese travel vlogs on youtube.

Train pulls out of station, the drivers and platform staff all stand and wave to the departing passengers

Bus stops at a cafe for lunch, when it leaves all the staff come outside and bow as it drives away

Ferry pulls away from the dock, the workers stand in a group waving goodbye

how cool is that
Did you see that doco on SBS a couple of weeks ago, called The Most Punctual Train in the World?

Did you see that doco on SBS a couple of weeks ago, called The Most Punctual Train in the World?
I wanted more about the train in that show

lots of interesting things along the route for sure but gimme more train stuff on the train show

Remove this Banner Ad

Back