Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm making beef broth tonight for tomorrow night's dinner at the moment, the whole house smells of roasting beef and aromatic veggies and it's very pleasing to the nostrils

I'm making beef broth tonight for tomorrow night's dinner at the moment, the whole house smells of roasting beef and aromatic veggies and it's very pleasing to the nostrils
Make sure you dont * up like i did once when i strained it into sink and didnt have a pot under my strainer!

Make sure you dont * up like i did once when i strained it into sink and didnt have a pot under my strainer!
Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by filmeditor

I've been watching some Japanese travel vlogs on youtube.

Train pulls out of station, the drivers and platform staff all stand and wave to the departing passengers

Bus stops at a cafe for lunch, when it leaves all the staff come outside and bow as it drives away

Ferry pulls away from the dock, the workers stand in a group waving goodbye

how cool is that
Caught a plane in Nagasaki
Ground crew literally walk out and wave to every departing plane

They greet you as you enter and leave every single shop

Love that place

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The broth finished cooking at midday (18 hour cook)

Currently being fridged to seperate the broth from the tallow, but wow it looks fantastic

Got abused by a Karen yesterday for leaving my empty can on the ground at the gate when leaving the LIV golf.

I explained there were no bins, she said find one or take it back to my car. I pointed out that I’d had about 18 cans and clearly wasn’t driving, she ended up laughing.

(If we wanted to we would have)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back