Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
We got upgraded from premium economy to business class on a MEL > LA flight back when V Australia was quite new, so we weren't loyal customers or anything. They didn't even tell us we'd been upgraded, they were just profusely apologising that their pyjama supplier hadn't delivered and we wouldn't be getting our pyjamas - we were just like "ummm sure" (thinking that we didn't realise premium economy people got pj's), then they directed us to the lounge, then we looked at our tickets and walked fast in case they'd made a mistake :hushed:

Part 4 can be found here

Last edited by a moderator:

Spring.

It's my favourite time of year. Back into t-shirt, shorts and sandals. My apple trees are starting to come to life. I've got lots of birds that seem to like my house. There's a tiny couple that perch on the chairs under my back deck and cuddle. There's a pair of brightly coloured parrots that often sit under my front veranda. I'm not sure how many birds live in my big palm tree - when I drove down my driveway earlier about 20 birds flews out of it. There's lots of little bunnies hopping around.

For those who want a slightly different challenge to the larger puzzles, there's always these - they're both 234 pieces, but the finished puzzle is the size of an old school printed photo

Each puzzle actually came with tweezers to assist with putting it together

1696152554740.jpeg

I also enjoyed these as something different - they're part of the 4-Fronts series, so there's no top or bottom and instead it's the idea you can start anywhere or if working on the puzzle with someone else, then you all look a specific side as being correct & not upside down

1696152708328.jpeg

This is only 200 pieces but all internal pieces are the same shape & it's from Rubik's so it's a complete dot pattern - identifying the small differences when selecting the next piece

1696152841459.jpeg

And these next lot are just colourful & fun - they're each 1000 piece but came together really quickly because of how dynamic the colours & patterns were. So a really good option when one doesn't want to think too much

1696153032927.jpeg

1696153049408.jpeg

1696153070668.jpeg

Knew MP would be all over those puzzles.

You want to play a game .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't you have lawns to mow..😂.
Hope your dogs don't steal a few pieces.......woof.
Yeah might have to get the push mower out, you mean these ratbags, they would never eat a puzzle piece 😂😬

00FEA8EC-F145-4862-BFF7-BC9867964E17.jpeg

If you have any family who are wine aficionados and like doing puzzles I can highly recommend these:

www.waterandwines.com

Not cheap but less painful when bought in a bundle, and have been very popular gifts with a few friends of ours who are ordinarily very hard to buy for.

They also do whisky puzzles and I think beer puzzles are coming

MP your Doggie standing up .

Looks a lot like my old boy fudge the nudge.
Used to always let him to fix his ear .
Haha yeah he was only about 18 months in that pic , think his ears have straightened now he’s a beautiful boy but a massive scaredy cat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back