The "What Are You Watching?" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not yet but have heard it’s decent.
I actually watched it last night and didn’t love it but enjoyed it, Julia Roberts is good. Interesting story and I might grab the book.

The final season… just wow. It made me so uncomfortable

Brilliant telly
Oh yeah, I really loved how they ended it, even though it was a bit uncomfortable. I am watching it with my ex, as she's still living here until she finds a place. She's been enjoying it so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ted Lasso is the best example of the world shutting down for covid, we all wanted something wholesome and it delivered in spades in season 1 (I theorise this is also why Schitts Creek went gangbusters in its last season).

Unfortunately for me it went two seasons too long.

Ted Lasso is the best example of the world shutting down for covid, we all wanted something wholesome and it delivered in spades in season 1 (I theorise this is also why Schitts Creek went gangbusters in its last season).

Unfortunately for me it went two seasons too long.
Pretty common for really good shows to lose their magic later on, I never really jumped on it properly so I’m neck deep in S1 now.

Pretty common for really good shows to lose their magic later on, I never really jumped on it properly so I’m neck deep in S1 now.

I genuinely can't fault S1 at all.

There was a "jump the shark" moment (maybe two) though in S2 that I could just not forgive.

I genuinely can't fault S1 at all.

There was a "jump the shark" moment (maybe two) though in S2 that I could just not forgive.
Filthy, I’m binging and crying right now, don’t spoil it!

Ok finished season 1 from start to finish and I need a drink and some deep breaths before I start S2, I’ve seen bits and pieces of it but staying glued to it this time.
The Filth Wizard I’ll see if I spot the 🦈

Ok finished season 1 from start to finish and I need a drink and some deep breaths before I start S2, I’ve seen bits and pieces of it but staying glued to it this time.
The Filth Wizard I’ll see if I spot the 🦈
The Filth Wizard does it start with S and end with A? Or is it worse?

That's one of them. It made me cringe right out of my living room. The other I need to jingle this memory of mine.
Ok I just got past that so I’ll keep going. Still enjoying it but I see your point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back