The "What Are You Watching?" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just rewatched in completion my number one show of all time in Mad Men, nothing even comes close for me.

Just started Succession, the prior was pretty much the perfect lead in. Hooked.
Thought it petered out a bit at the end, but those first few seasons are amazing. Great show.

I watched S3E1 and think I'll give Gemstones a go and also got some new anime. Will still probably finish Succession soon though, I find it very moreish.

Yep, I've got my box set out ready to go as its been about 4 years since my last revisit.

Definitely worth finishing, no doubt about that.

Just rewatched in completion my number one show of all time in Mad Men, nothing even comes close for me.

Just started Succession, the prior was pretty much the perfect lead in. Hooked.
I was gonna rewatch Mad Men soon. I think as times goes by, it feels like the last genuine pantheon level drama.

Thought it petered out a bit at the end, but those first few seasons are amazing. Great show.

I can understand that, it didn't for me, I just loved everything about it.

Definitely worth finishing, no doubt about that.

S3E7 now, whoops.

I was gonna rewatch Mad Men soon. I think as times goes by, it feels like the last genuine pantheon level drama.

Have to agree. There's obviously so much quality tv out there but still waiting for another truly great series on the same scale.

Anyway

One episode left of Peaky Blinders. Expecting a pretty big finale.

Watched first episode of Moon Knight. I don't watch all the Marvel shows but this one is up my alley and has shown lots of promise. Oscar Isaac is just great.

Better Call Saul.

I was a massive Breaking Bad fan but didn’t get into Better Call Saul, giving up after a few episodes. When covid started, I went back and rewatched - what was I thinking? It’s incredible. So I caught up with it back then.

In preparation for the new season, I’ve watched all episodes again. And am now up to date with the new season. It’s filmed brilliantly, superbly acted, very clever writing. Great tv show.

Anybody after a dose of joy and wholesomeness there's a movie out called "Marcel The Shell With Shoes On" that is simply adorable.

On the other hand, rewatching Curb Your Enthusiasm so getting the full balance.

As it's Christmas...

Die_Hard_%281988_film%29_poster.jpg

Just finished the Season 1 of The Bear after my daughter pushed me into watching it, and loved it. Always had a crush on Lip 🥰
Also Black Mirror had my attention after Ep 1 ‘The National Anthem’ had me pmsl…who thinks of this s**t lol. I’ve watched a few now, some really good some pretty meh but overall loving the Twilight Zone vibe of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Other Two is probably the sharpest sitcom since the times of 30 Rock and Arrested Development (and borrows heaps of style from 30 Rock). Hilariously funny and just wound down after three seasons. The only warning I'd make for anybody still stuck in the 1950's is it is very gay friendly.

The Other Two is probably the sharpest sitcom since the times of 30 Rock and Arrested Development (and borrows heaps of style from 30 Rock). Hilariously funny and just wound down after three seasons. The only warning I'd make for anybody still stuck in the 1950's is it is very gay friendly.
Have you watched Black Snow? Aussie drama short series, one of the best we’ve produced for a while.

Have you watched Black Snow? Aussie drama short series, one of the best we’ve produced for a while.

I haven't, no and I probably don't give Aussie drama enough love.

Just finished the Season 1 of The Bear after my daughter pushed me into watching it, and loved it. Always had a crush on Lip 🥰
Yep, fantastic.And season two is exceptional.

I've just tried to explain it but words can't do it justice. The entire two seasons should be compulsory viewing in high schools.

Just finishing S2 of The Bear
Enjoying it but maybe a bit too ‘try hard’ and forced at times with the acting and personal story lines, prefer S1, it was simpler and entertaining.
Still has me hooked tho and waiting for S3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back