The "What Are You Watching?" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Binged 10 seasons of Trailer Park Boys.

I'll never be the same.

now watching something called Murderville.

Saw them live a few years back. It was unique. Might have been within a couple of weeks of Tim and Eric touring as well, now I think about it.

At the moment, rewatching IASIP from the start now it's on Disney+.

Just finished binging Succession (incredible) and then watched The White Lotus (had its moments).

The next few weeks, around MAFS (I have a wife and I also have a drinking problem) will be continuing Murderville, Peacemaker and the weekly The Righteous Gemstones. Oh, and also started Saturday Morning All Star Hits! on Netflix which is f***ing bonkers.

Binged 10 seasons of Trailer Park Boys.

I'll never be the same.

now watching something called Murderville.

TPB is one of my all time favs, have watched it many many times.

Murderville was complete s**t.

Via Ozark I watch anything with Julia Garner

She's damn funny in Ozark, playing trailer park trash to a tee and without her character it wouldnt be as interesting/good as it is to watch.

Finished Succession, a lot of ******* around to get to no point but it’s ok

The food looked good in The Sopranos.
Don’t get me wrong it’s very very good, brilliant dialogue , the story and I know it’s not the end of the story but there has been no development in the characters they still do the same boneheaded s**t, now I get that is on purpose but it’s frustrating

Re-watching Counterpart:

1. Forgot how good it was.
2. Severely underrated.
3. Funny how a minor part of the story was about a pandemic where people wore masks, hygiene stations were on the streets and years later shops and cafes were still empty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wife? Assuming a lot their Filth.

Im much too repulsive

Well now you're a North member and repulsive I could suggest joining our cheer squad.

Just rewatched in completion my number one show of all time in Mad Men, nothing even comes close for me.

Just started Succession, the prior was pretty much the perfect lead in. Hooked.

Just rewatched in completion my number one show of all time in Mad Men, nothing even comes close for me.

Just started Succession, the prior was pretty much the perfect lead in. Hooked.

I reckon I’ve got Mad Men slipped in at 2 for me, I just can’t go past The Sopranos.

I recently binged Succession too but I’ll make a recommendation, slip a season of something else between S2 and S3. IIRC I found although I loved it, it was a bit of a regurgitation. Probably the perfect filler would be The Righteous Gemstones.

I reckon I’ve got Mad Men slipped in at 2 for me, I just can’t go past The Sopranos.

I recently binged Succession too but I’ll make a recommendation, slip a season of something else between S2 and S3. IIRC I found although I loved it, it was a bit of a regurgitation. Probably the perfect filler would be The Righteous Gemstones.
The Sopranos at No. 1 for me, The Wire at No.2.

I'm about to re-watch Sopranos actually, it's been a couple of years.

I watched S3E1 and think I'll give Gemstones a go and also got some new anime. Will still probably finish Succession soon though, I find it very moreish.

The Sopranos at No. 1 for me, The Wire at No.2.

I'm about to re-watch Sopranos actually, it's been a couple of years.
Yep, I've got my box set out ready to go as its been about 4 years since my last revisit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back