Lifestyle What are you having for breakfast just now?

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m walking to my local cafe right now.

Think I’ll just get a coffee and then come home, have some white toast with vegemite and keep this morning simple.

Though the sweets and goodies at the cafe may change my mind oh boy

I was going to have strawberries but I saw a small insect so I had to throw out the punnet
There are insects in every strawberry you’ll ever eat. Just deal with it and accept it as extra protein.

Just googled, that is gross to find out.
I hope you enjoy your coffee and Vegemite toast, I had that yesterday
Eating it now. Got a really decent vegemite to butter ratio.

Coffee is great. Cafe wasn’t too busy but even when it is, they pump their coffees out well. Didn’t buy anything else, just the $4.50 coffee, which in 2023 is a bargain.

Eating it now. Got a really decent vegemite to butter ratio.

Coffee is great. Cafe wasn’t too busy but even when it is, they pump their coffees out well. Didn’t buy anything else, just the $4.50 coffee, which in 2023 is a bargain.
Coffee is great and that is a bargain, I paid $5 for mine earlier this week. I might make one soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Standard Brekky is two short blacks with a dash and three durries. The third durry is with the second coffee and always slow and contemplative.

I like Brunch, five hours or so after waking. Full on Irish Breakfast, Kedgeree, leftover pasta, fried rice, big bowls of fruit salad, Toasties, home made danish pastries all feature depending on what’s about. If going out Ialways lobby for Yum Cha.

Standard Brekky is two short blacks with a dash and three durries. The third durry is with the second coffee and always slow and contemplative.

I like Brunch, five hours or so after waking. Full on Irish Breakfast, Kedgeree, leftover pasta, fried rice, big bowls of fruit salad, Toasties, home made danish pastries all feature depending on what’s about. If going out Ialways lobby for Yum Cha.
Let’s have breakfast

Let’s have breakfast

We could do a Yum Cha combined with one of your Secret ClarkeM games. Big round table for 10/11 and a lazy Susan groaning under the weight of delicious dumplings with one basket of chooks feet just for me.

Could be fun!

That’s hot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back