The Toon Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ireland showed a few good glimpes, pretty hard because we didn't have the ball and when we did he had no space. Should have a bigger impact against Blackpool.

More importantly, no injuries. I'd imagine our starting line-up will be pretty much unchanged for Blackpool, just Nolan in for Guthrie (who to be fair to him, did a good job today).

Thought Tim Krul was great, his early save was the reason we didn't get beaten 2 or 3 nil.

Best we've played for a while, just had nobody to finish - one of those games where a Carroll or Nolan would have probably seen us score.

Ireland looked good with limited opportunities, had a few classy touches.

Surely now we can see some kids get some action, instead of spuds like Ameobi, Perch etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New home kit for 2011/2012.

newcastle-united-2011-2012-shirt.jpg

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20110504/get-your-hands-on-the-201112-home-kit_2281670_2352406?ref=nf

Wow, that's a massive change from the home strip from 2 years ago.

new-newcastle-united-home-shirt.jpg

I don't mind it, but it doesn't have enough stripes for me, for a home kit anyway.

I would prefer it to be an alternative home strip, with the normal black and white stripes (as above) as the normal home strip.

Still, it's all about making money, and it will sell, there's almost no doubt about that.

Wow, that's a massive change from the home strip from 2 years ago.

I don't mind it, but it doesn't have enough stripes for me, for a home kit anyway.

I would prefer it to be an alternative home strip, with the normal black and white stripes (as above) as the normal home strip.

Still, it's all about making money, and it will sell, there's almost no doubt about that.

Good to see they are following Collingwood's lead. :p

yep we are truly ****ed this season. look at the players sold, carroll, nolan, barton (for nothing ), enrique (soon) and the spuds that come in (mostly on free transfers). Wheres the money going ashley??? where is the money going ashley you fat useless ****.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back