Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll lose by the goal that the umpiring decision stole off them.
They’ll lose by the number of times Carlton defenders out marked them in the first half.

Yes he did, but where was he and his team mates earlier, that's where the game was won.
On the forward line behind Weitering. The game was there to be won all game, not just in the first half. Its a four quarter game and if not for that umpiring decision it would probably have gone Melbourne's way and we'd be saying Trac won it for them. Carlton won it tho, by doing things like sending Curnow down back late in the game. When its that close all of things count.

Bizarre take. Now I don’t feel so bad scrolling through your 300 word posts.
The Bold And The Beautiful Welcome To Bizarro World GIF by CBS

So Carlton benefit from creating dangerous tackle frees where none existed, two weeks in a row. Both close games, both frees inside 50 (one at each end), could easily have meant eight points. I wonder if they are being trained to do it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Carlton benefit from creating dangerous tackle frees where none existed, two weeks in a row. Both close games, both frees inside 50 (one at each end), could easily have meant eight points. I wonder if they are being trained to do it?
I've never seen other sides players lead toward the ground with their head, no doubt we'll start to tho.

Remember McGovern doing it as well against us in the Souva tackle.

Do they train for it?
Seems a spooky coincidence that in three different games their players have turned regular tackles into “dangerous” looking ones to get frees, and I don’t recall hearing about any other club doing it ever.

Cam McCarthy passed away yesterday. Found dead after paramedics were called to his home but couldnt be revived.
RIP

29 way too young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back