Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

I recently had lunch with a guy I used to work with - he used to be on the board at North Adelaide, and he absolutely despises Port (feelings mutual, just quietly - I can't stand the Roosters!!!). When the topic turned to Port leaving the SANFL, his only comment was, "We won't miss them." We'll see about that - I reckon they'll miss us more than they realise.
Without port and I guess the crows then the snafl becomes more obsolete.

I recently had lunch with a guy I used to work with - he used to be on the board at North Adelaide, and he absolutely despises Port (feelings mutual, just quietly - I can't stand the Roosters!!!). When the topic turned to Port leaving the SANFL, his only comment was, "We won't miss them." We'll see about that - I reckon they'll miss us more than they realise.
North play Infront of 1100 with us in it, North play front of 1100 after we leave. Either way almost nobody cares
Something much worse than being hated is being irrelevant

Jinxed

HINKLEY: Trying to get through the "Premiership Window"
Window Oops GIF by MOODMAN

https://theblackandwhitenoise.com/index.php/2024/04/26/the-big-games

"Given a 22% winning record against top 4 teams over Hinkley’s tenure, and the fact that 3 such wins in a row are required to win a premiership, the lack of belief is perhaps not surprising. In fact if you do the maths on winning 3 of those games in a row, with a 22% win rate, it works out to a roughly 2% chance of winning a flag, even after finishing in the top 4 at the end of the minor round".

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Given a 22% winning record against top 4 teams over Hinkley’s tenure, and the fact that 3 such wins in a row are required to win a premiership, the lack of belief is perhaps not surprising. In fact if you do the maths on winning 3 of those games in a row, with a 22% win rate, it works out to a roughly 2% chance of winning a flag, even after finishing in the top 4 at the end of the minor round".

Not sure if anyone is concerned with a random "The Black And White Noise" website but good luck none the less. Youtube, Twitter or Facebook would have more of an impact IMO.

Even old mate here voices his opinions when we are shite! but there is not enough of people like him to provide critical mass.

Not sure if anyone is concerned with a random "The Black And White Noise" website but good luck none the less. Youtube, Twitter or Facebook would have more of an impact IMO.

Even old mate here voices his opinions when we are shite! but there is not enough of people like him to provide critical mass.

I am sure there are plenty here that share articles to Facebook and Twitter groups when appropriate.

Well, there were some numbers that were pretty easy to see if you look at the numbers

Straight to Twitter

The media are slowly seeing what we have known for the last 7 years. But notice how it is still being phrased, for example by Kornes on his criticism this week of not putting JHF, Rozee, and Butters together at stoppages often enough. It was framed as "Port are not using ...... blah, blah." He still refuses to put blame directly where is sits - Hinkley! Instead he blames "Port"!!!

But the tide is turning, at least they are putting the heat on ...
1714103448083.png

And from Kornes ....

It feels like all these people in the media have finally bitten the bullet and realised that they've been totally wrong for the last decade, and the critics that they've been insulting for the last 10 years have been totally correct.

But they don't want to openly admit this so they are kind of getting to the conclusions in a roundabout way filled with "buts" and "howevers"

Just going by the comments on FB recently, there is a definite swing towards criticism of Ken's coaching and away from people leaping to his defence, compared to the last couple of years.
People in real life who backed him are finally done too.

Kornes.....christ that bloke!

It's the "players" letting Port down, they have no connection on field, you never know what they are going to serve up!Could that be the confidence and mindset instilled by the coaches Kane? No no, of coarse, It's the players, it's the supporters, it's the lack of players, it's luck, it's the weather.....

He will go to ends of the earth before he ever openly admits Hinkley is the problem.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kornes.....christ that bloke!

It's the "players" letting Port down, they have no connection on field, you never know what they are going to serve up!Could that be the confidence and mindset instilled by the coaches Kane? No no, of coarse, It's the players, it's the supporters, it's the lack of players, it's luck, it's the weather.....

He will go to ends of the earth before he ever openly admits Hinkley is the problem.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
So you're saying he's Janus?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back