Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahh yes, those pesky undisciplined dockers were the cause of this, afl.com.au! ******* propaganda.

View attachment 1952386

I saw that and laughed.......
On Monday after all the reviews AFL will come out and say "umpires missed the touch but they're only human. Sorry about that....."

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I saw that and laughed.......
On Monday after all the reviews AFL will come out and say "umpires missed the touch but they're only human. Sorry about that....."

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Freo won’t carry on like the Crom, but they have every right to. They were robbed.

Ahh yes, those pesky undisciplined dockers were the cause of this, afl.com.au! ******* propaganda.

View attachment 1952386
Erm ... the umpires had already handed Carlton the win before the extra free for dissent. They were in front before that free. Or is Freo being 'undisciplined' somehow to blame for the umps missing Aish's clear touch on the footy?

Erm ... the umpires had already handed Carlton the win before the extra free for dissent. They were in front before that free. Or is Freo being 'undisciplined' somehow to blame for the umps missing Aish's clear touch on the footy?

Reminds me of the general takes after that aforementioned 2015 fleecing:

‘You should’ve been good enough regardless’

Lol ok.

Dixon, Clurey, Boak (Hinkley) will be our A.Jarman, McDermott, McGuinness (Shaw)…
I would replace Clurey with Jonas (even though he is the only one who has already retired), as I strongly suspect if TJ had been struggling for relevancy at the tingles with his deficiencies being exposed week after week, particularly during his last 2 or 3 seasons on the Power list let alone going well past his use by date as captain, many posters on here would have been very happy to have a giggle and point that out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny thing is, all Robinson wanted for Clarkson at the time was a sizeable fine. No mention of suspension, except from 'others'.

Chief Herald Sun reporter Mark Robinson has called for the AFL to come down on North Melbourne coach Alastair Clarkson with a “sizeable fine” for an “unacceptable” slur to Jimmy Webster.

“I think he should be fined, others have told me today he should be suspended.”

Robinson calls for Clarkson fine

Cool, now do a list of all the Port playing and coaching careers that have been slaughtered or wasted in the absolutely absurd obsession with keeping your mate Kenny in a job.

That list includes some our great servants (Gray, Westhoff, Ebert), with Boak soon to be added to it.

Still protecting him nine years later because Daddy Stinkers validated you, patted you on the head and said it was okay to bail on your mates weeks into a season, for a job you lasted five minutes in.

Talk about hurting careers, Kane’s been hurting the club for years with his Hinkley cheerleading.

He would literally be getting penalised for the fact the other bloke went in with his first finger tips.

The only reason he went past the ball is that he didn't receive the contact he expected and the reason he hit him high is because the other bloke squibbed it and refused to go in hard and low.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

David king is such a flog. Butters being suspended would be beyond a joke.

If he'd gone down any lower he'd have to engage 'Mole Mode'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back