The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why the get the big bucks, and all the hotties.

Yes I know money doesn't always make you happy, but it would sure make being miserable a little more comfortable.
Which is funny, because even the big American sports get more time off it seems. I guess they still can't complain much. One decent contract and you're set for life.

Jota was a late sub in Portugal's 1-0 win vs Iceland.
Owen Beck made a sub appearance in Wales U21s 2-2 draw with Denmark.
Robertson with a cleansheet in Scotland's 2-0 win vs Georgia, the match went for almost 4 hours due to rain.

Last edited:

Will be interesting considering he and MacAllister play the same part of the field. I'm assuming one will get a different role.

Hopefully it is true. The only downside is he barely takes a shot at goal, so don't expect any KDB style goals from our new midfield when the forwards have an off day. But hopefully the new midfield has better passing ability for the forwards to latch on to and take shots in better positions.

Will be interesting considering he and MacAllister play the same part of the field. I'm assuming one will get a different role.

Hopefully it is true. The only downside is he barely takes a shot at goal, so don't expect any KDB style goals from our new midfield when the forwards have an off day. But hopefully the new midfield has better passing ability for the forwards to latch on to and take shots in better positions.

Thuram will be our new #6. Mac more of a 7/8 role.

I reckon we won't hear of any more transfers until post under 21s Euros. Some of our linked targets will be playing. So wouldn't kick up a stink as if the club and FSG are stalling, when the players won't be free for medicals and the like for three weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon we won't hear of any more transfers until post under 21s Euros. Some of our linked targets will be playing. So wouldn't kick up a stink as if the club and FSG are stalling, when the players won't be free for medicals and the like for three weeks.

Word out of France is that we are waiting until France are done before sorting out the Thuram deal.

Word out of France is that we are waiting until France are done before sorting out the Thuram deal.
Exactly. Yet see all these comments flooding twitter and of people getting sh*tty at FSG and Liverpool for taking so long. And accusing the club of stalling on deals, when our main rumored targets are playing in a competition right now. And the official window is not open until July 1st for internationals anyway, so no rush.

Exactly. Yet see all these comments flooding twitter and of people getting sh*tty at FSG and Liverpool for taking so long. And accusing the club of stalling on deals, when our main rumored targets are playing in a competition right now. And the official window is not open until July 1st for internationals anyway, so no rush.
There is a small rush. Klopp always wants the squad done and together for a full pre-season. So we our targets in the door sooner rather than later.

There is a small rush. Klopp always wants the squad done and together for a full pre-season. So we our targets in the door sooner rather than later.

These players at the Under/21 Euros will get more time off anyway.

Yes. We know that Klopp wants them ready for preseason, that is still weeks away. But our main linked targets cannot sign at the moment, that is the point to those getting angry to why they are not signing today or have not already. I don't think any player will fly out for a medical mid Euros, and get distracted by contracts. If anything the Euros might help the club give a little more insight to a player should we be deciding between A and B.

If we plan to sign any of Thuram, Veiga, Gravenberch, Van De Wen etc, it won't happen until after their team is eliminated. Not much we can do about it until then unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back