The BigFooty Aston Villa Army

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 455242

Just need the bluenose scum to drop and it will be almost perfect.

They've fired up in recent weeks and picked some important points up for themselves.

Poor timing as we have them in two games time. That's a must-win, as is the Burton game.

If we have some luck we could be sitting in 2nd spot at the end of the derby.

Grabban being added to the squad is a nice cherry on top.

We’re loaded with talent, we’re playing with structure and intensity, and we’ve got calm heads all over the park.

Surely we can do it.

We've hit the club record of 7 wins in a row. Both goals were beautiful, but Conor's in particular was a cracker.

I was at the Dickens last night with a surprisingly large number of Villa fans. The place was in pandemonium when both goals went in.

So good. :D

Derby fell over again this morning away to Wednesday.

Cardiff won though so we still need to beat Fulham yo keep control of 2nd.

I’d happily take a point there though.

Cardiff will lock that in now with the win at Hull, which is a shame as Neil Warnock is a complete twat.

I’m currently in Birmingham. We should have put five past Derby today. Crossbars, missed sitters, looped headers, and one of the dumbest defensive decisions in history from Neil Taylor.

Game changed when we brought Hutton on, and then changed further when we brought Onomah on.

We play like this in playoffs and we’ll go up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'm very nervous. So much on the line, not sure I can take it.

Looking forward to the Dickens to watch it.
Going to try and get there myself, I have something on that night but hopefully I can make it

OK so we appear to have reignited our season under Dean Smith.

4 wins in 6, and three on the trot covering Derby away and the second city derby. Both thrashings.

Some more hard games to come leading into Christmas including Boro and West Brom.

We are starting to look very, very good.

In the meantime though, enjoy The Scottish Cafu's wonder goal in glorious Portugese (Brazilian) commentary!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back