Swan Hill and District Cricket Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catter said:
Now he has "interests" out side sport, do you think it will effect his committment?. (sound familiar ?):D
He may have to talk to finchy for some advice in having a balanced life!

talk around town is that he will have to give back his sign up fee at lalbert, due to doing his nuts!! If i was to talk to someone about being able balance outside pressures and sport, i wouldnt be talking to either Kade, or Ditta actually, as he cant seem to be able to achieve either at the moment..:eek: . No one could ever knock Richo's commitment to sport catter, could they! :D

telstra101 said:
talk around town is that he will have to give back his sign up fee at lalbert, due to doing his nuts!! If i was to talk to someone about being able balance outside pressures and sport, i wouldnt be talking to either Kade, or Ditta actually, as he cant seem to be able to achieve either at the moment..:eek: . No one could ever knock Richo's commitment to sport catter, could they! :D

Sign on fee? what a slab of Johnnies and a 12 pack of ribbed Ansells. His misses had a say in the contract:D

Catter said:
Sign on fee? what a slab of Johnnies and a 12 pack of ribbed Ansells. His misses had a say in the contract:D

Does he know how to use them yet?? hope so, cause needs to put some of that contract to use, cause i know he cant drink

Catter said:
Funny that, Apparantly he's a better drinker:eek:

really, very interesting.. she would want to be able to hold her breathe, thats a big man hopping on top of the poor girl.. hope she survives ok..:p

HappyDayz said:
I caught him in the Fruit and Veggie section of Safeway last night. Said he's looking to get back to his playing weight of last years opening few matches that saw him have UTUCC as competition yardsticks. After all you are what you put into it and Wardy's body deserves nothing but quality.
wardy is a bit kinky, hence why he was caught in the fruit and vege section
also the snowdropper has this years cricket show, in a solo capacity in his sights, so get ready to be asked to appear and help boost flagging ratings

telstra101 said:
public affection by richo, amazed. have heard mcnees isnt a certainty either.. Lets hope he does play for kelvins sake, been talking it up a lot, will he be hiding behind mcNess this yr?? :D Roota did u play against mcNess last time or were u still playing mickey mouse cricket???

We seemed to have gone alright last year without him.;)

telstra101 said:
really, very interesting.. she would want to be able to hold her breathe, thats a big man hopping on top of the poor girl.. hope she survives ok..:p

Gee boys bit rough..particularly given your recent records in extra-curricular activities. Dean Morpeth, I think your past and present love life would make for some very interesting reading on this thread. Ryan Currie, you have nothing in life and monza, your real name says it all. Just remember boys the wheel turns, sooner or later you will do something that will mean putting your mug shot in the paper and I add the words underneath.......wwwwhhhhooooaaaaaa.......

iamfooty said:
Gee boys bit rough..particularly given your recent records in extra-curricular activities. Dean Morpeth, I think your past and present love life would make for some very interesting reading on this thread. Ryan Currie, you have nothing in life and monza, your real name says it all. Just remember boys the wheel turns, sooner or later you will do something that will mean putting your mug shot in the paper and I add the words underneath.......wwwwhhhhooooaaaaaa.......

GOLD!!

iamfooty said:

Cheer up richo, were proud of you that you have jumped into the deep end, and corting a good one.

iamfooty said:

TOUCH DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iamfooty said:

haha, ok u got me richo! bit touchy arent ya big fella!
Was awaiting your reply and u certainly didnt let us down, well done

Kelvin 69 said:
We seemed to have gone alright last year without him.;)

this fact hadn't gone past me kelvin, had already thought of the fact that tooleytang won the flag last yr and u put in the two mcnees brothers in to the team, and apparently maybe a few more past premiership players???? seems a star studded team that young barnesy has at his disposal..

telstra101 said:
haha, ok u got me richo! bit touchy arent ya big fella!
Was awaiting your reply and u certainly didnt let us down, well done

The big fella is a bit spitefull when it comes to discussing his little lady. Will this new romance prove a distraction or a motivation for this cricket season!!!

ROOTA#6 said:
The big fella is a bit spitefull when it comes to discussing his little lady. Will this new romance prove a distraction or a motivation for this cricket season!!!

well im hoping that she comes along to the cricket (and scores) so that he tries to perform really well to impress his new lady. But she isnt welcome at North Park, seems to have a bad reputation with our players??

telstra101 said:
well im hoping that she comes along to the cricket (and scores) so that he tries to perform really well to impress his new lady. But she isnt welcome at North Park, seems to have a bad reputation with our players??

Hey hey, only members of the Blues can say who is welcome and who is not. We are all very welcoming to any of the ladies who like to come and watch a bit of the action. I am sure Brad is a bit more professional/discreet then the Dr.

iamfooty said:

i must admit...plent of whit and of course i expected nothing less. with the form your showing here can't wait for the opening instalment of inside edge, have you set a date for this yet? can anyone inform us whats happening with Boga, did they have the meeting this week. look out for the blues with a new sponsor this year which maybe able to lure a few gun cricketers out of the spectators arena and into the middle for cameo performances

clifton's lookalike said:
i must admit...plent of whit and of course i expected nothing less. with the form your showing here can't wait for the opening instalment of inside edge, have you set a date for this yet? can anyone inform us whats happening with Boga, did they have the meeting this week. look out for the blues with a new sponsor this year which maybe able to lure a few gun cricketers out of the spectators arena and into the middle for cameo performances

Sounds like North Park is going to be the place to be!!! Bring on cricket season

clifton's lookalike said:
You nedd one of the Carlton Draught sombrero's that are out at the moment ROOTA to keep it under the hat. Fair bit going on of late and all will be revealed at agm in a few weeks

I'll be wearing 3 of the Bastards mate. I love the under the hat stuff

telstra101 said:
this fact hadn't gone past me kelvin, had already thought of the fact that tooleytang won the flag last yr and u put in the two mcnees brothers in to the team, and apparently maybe a few more past premiership players???? seems a star studded team that young barnesy has at his disposal..
wouldnt the two mc nees boys offset each other, just from what i have heard

ROOTA#6 said:
Hey hey, only members of the Blues can say who is welcome and who is not. We are all very welcoming to any of the ladies who like to come and watch a bit of the action. I am sure Brad is a bit more professional/discreet then the Dr.
i guess if i had just picked up my first root, i would want to show off her to everyone

left foot long said:
i guess if i had just picked up my first root, i would want to show off her to everyone

Oh you poor bloke. Chin up mate, some ugly bird will screw ya brains out one of these days. Your first will come,,,as much as you think it wont.
Isn't it funny how some blokes seem to grow some balls when they are on a forum but would never dare to say a comment like that to a bloke's face. weak as p i s s! Get back to the cricket boyz...:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back