Swan Hill and District Cricket Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
iamfooty said:
Oh you poor bloke. Chin up mate, some ugly bird will screw ya brains out one of these days. Your first will come,,,as much as you think it wont.
Isn't it funny how some blokes seem to grow some balls when they are on a forum but would never dare to say a comment like that to a bloke's face. weak as p i s s! Get back to the cricket boyz...:thumbsu:

Thats it big fella into em. Any further thoughts on getting that 20/20 thing up and going. I reckon that Lookalike is on to a good thing

ROOTA#6 said:
Thats it big fella into em. Any further thoughts on getting that 20/20 thing up and going. I reckon that Lookalike is on to a good thing
**** idea.. I cant even make a run in the 40 over games.. How bad would i be in the 20/20??

Sockit151 said:
**** idea.. I cant even make a run in the 40 over games.. How bad would i be in the 20/20??

Whats the junior cricket like this year boys any young lads to watch out for:)

bing21 said:
Whats the junior cricket like this year boys any young lads to watch out for:)

yeh theres is always toby o'grady to look out for also the likes of steven peters and kyle doran. there are a lot of young lads with potential should be a compitition this year:thumbsu:

steikerocks said:
so looks like im looking for a new home, again
anyone want me

With no Boga A grade it will be interesting to watch the player movements from that club. I understand there are several players who want to have a crack at A grade cricket. Young Jochinke will no doubt be encouraged to leave. I gather Mr Spry would be in his ear. Akhmed McDonald could end up anywhere? Highest biddder in green cans and panties wins I've been told.....

so steickerocks, does this mean u are leaving tigerland??

Would be good to see the blues field three sides, would that mean travvy benham would drop back another grade???

Any other recruiting goss around town.

Would say that SH, although finals last season, will be stronger again with hatcher staying, and return off cruickshank, & possibility of poms

Any news on Nyah coach?

Heard that Footy tripper (if its who i think it is) may be taking on a coaching role this season.

telstra101 said:

Would be good to see the blues field three sides, would that mean travvy benham would drop back another grade???

Would say that SH, although finals last season, will be stronger again with hatcher staying, and return off cruickshank, & possibility of poms

Any news on Nyah coach?

Heard that Footy tripper (if its who i think it is) may be taking on a coaching role this season.

Wouldn't think that Trav would go down to c grade but it may mean the return of big Leeroy Smith

telstra101 said:

Any news on Nyah coach?

Kent wooding to coach nyah, whats this about RSL having a C grade? Hope that idiot that played footy at nyah with the initials HB isn't gonna be there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back