jamie mcdonald
eric wrobel
travis benham
travis perry
brad clifton

12th man dwayne hinton
coach luke bennett
fow 0, 0 ,4 ,9,11,17,22,22,22,24

Would at least be a well coached side!!!

A little birdy tells me Nullawil Culgoa is trying to lure a former captain of Castlemaine Cricket Club out to the sticks for a hit this season?

Also, does anyone now what Brendan Crabbe is doing? His name has been thrown around everywhere....more than Jamie McDonald. Also heard the competition will have some extra spinners this year with some sub-continent recruits....and I aint talking about Bobby Singh....

Scrappa's Love Child said:
A little birdy tells me Nullawil Culgoa is trying to lure a former captain of Castlemaine Cricket Club out to the sticks for a hit this season?

Also, does anyone now what Brendan Crabbe is doing? His name has been thrown around everywhere....more than Jamie McDonald. Also heard the competition will have some extra spinners this year with some sub-continent recruits....and I aint talking about Bobby Singh....

Sounds like our secret is out, his cousin harbjahn is considering joining him at the blues

ROOTA#6 said:
Would at least be a well coached side!!!

im not playing unless i open with fleming...

Crabby at this stage would still be playing with Nully. but no firm decision..

Scrapper wouldnt be writing too much about these spinners just yet!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wouldn't it be great for the league to put on a couple of twenty20 matches on a friday night at alan garden throughout the year and try to give local cricket a bit more exposure and get more people involved in playing or supporting cricket. not for points just exhibition matches maybe before the one day finals

clifton's lookalike said:
wouldn't it be great for the league to put on a couple of twenty20 matches on a friday night at alan garden throughout the year and try to give local cricket a bit more exposure and get more people involved in playing or supporting cricket. not for points just exhibition matches maybe before the one day finals

Awesome idea lookalike. May have to speak to some one from the board. Maybe the man you look like could float the idea in his paper

not being a supporter of local cricket i would love to wonder down to the ground on a warm friday night have a few quite cans and watch cricket under the lights, that would be a fantastic night.

knew i should have used that marketing degree to better use than making money for people other than myself:D

Just spoke to Al Ward and he is really excited about the concept. He reckons anything that means more people come to watch him play is a good idea

ROOTA#6 said:
Just spoke to Al Ward and he is really excited about the concept. He reckons anything that means more people come to watch him play is a good idea

I caught him in the Fruit and Veggie section of Safeway last night. Said he's looking to get back to his playing weight of last years opening few matches that saw him have UTUCC as competition yardsticks. After all you are what you put into it and Wardy's body deserves nothing but quality.

ROOTA#6 said:

and what an exhibition match it would be if the big bundy was letting em rip down with the wind at his back. my mouth is watering at the thought of it. todd brown would be looking forward to cricket season after saturday ROOTA. anyone know when the Boga meeting about thier A grade side is?

and what an exhibition match it would be if the big bundy was letting em rip down with the wind at his back. my mouth is watering at the thought of it. todd brown would be looking forward to cricket season after saturday ROOTA. anyone know when the Boga meeting about thier A grade side is?

Yeah Todd was actually seen practising his cut shot down in the Goal square on Saturday, while watching the roo boys go nuts

ok thread was getting a bit quiet.. and i really dont think big brad clifton copped enough flack for his recent efforts at footy, wouldnt u agree roota. Thought maybe we could have a day dedicated to talking about the superstar from out tigerland who hits more sixes in the nets than amount of catches i drop behind the stumps!!

telstra101 said:
ok thread was getting a bit quiet.. and i really dont think big brad clifton copped enough flack for his recent efforts at footy, wouldnt u agree roota. Thought maybe we could have a day dedicated to talking about the superstar from out tigerland who hits more sixes in the nets than amount of catches i drop behind the stumps!!
Please elaborate to the Bf family about his football antics, all I know is that he started the season with Hay, was then 'delisted' (akamanis style) signed with Lalbert on HUGE $$$$$$. Has he performed to expectation.:D

telstra101 said:
Now he has "interests" out side sport, do you think it will effect his committment?. (sound familiar ?):D
He may have to talk to finchy for some advice in having a balanced life!

:thumbsu:
telstra101 said:

I procliam the 17th day of the month of August to be now known as "The day of the Richo"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back