Society and Culture BF style

Remove this Banner Ad

They never hid anything.

Can't Stop The Music is an absolute tour de force in balancing homoerotic symbolism with appeal to teenagers to create a musical biopic that ended up being an unintentional comedy.

It was considered a kids movie in Australia when it first came out. lol
Also Bruce Jenner

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

While we're on this, can anyone remember a same sex perfect pair? It's peripheral and I know it's a dumb segment but if there hasn't been... why?

How is calling someone a f****t worse than calling someone a c**k sucker?

Calling someone a f****t is insinuating a man is gay
Calling someone a c**k sucker is insinuating a man is gay due to them sucking penile
They are equally as bad

Finlayson should cop the same penalty as Clarkson

Im not saying he doesnt deserve a penalty at all, but it would be completely unfair for him to cop a worse one than what Clarkson did
In fact Clarksons should be worse due to him being the coach of a football club and not just a player

But hey this is the AFL we are talking about so im expecting Finlayson to be made an example of

Jesus Christ, this shouldn't really need explaining.

Objectively, the f one has been used for decades to insult and demean gay men. It's generally regarded as the worst of the worst. Aussies had plenty of other derogatory terms as well.

Utensil sucker.. is not really something in use as to slur gay people. Yeah you can argue it implies something, but it's not really the same thing is it?

It's like calling someone an arse licker/ass kisser whatever. Is that homophobic?

They aren't the same.

How would they know it's a same sex couple and not a couple of mates?

They have to prove themselves in front of Richo before the game.
He sits in the corner smoking a cigarette while he watches them go at it.

They have to prove themselves in front of Richo before the game.
He sits in the corner smoking a cigarette while he watches them go at it.
How far... do they have to go?

ck3mrjf5tts71.jpg

Does there? I don't think there does. It's just a ******* word.
Well we've been over this. Hope you've never been upset (and, there's scales of upset, before you immediately hyperbolise things, from a bit annoyed to full on meltdown) by any words or any words anyone has ever directed at your family.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does there? I don't think there does. It's just a ******* word.

You’re walking down the street with your daughter and someone calls her a sl-t. Do you…

A) Stand up for her
B) Tell her to stop crying because it’s just a word
C) High 5 the assailant and congratulate him on not bowing to the woke PC clown crowd
D) Both B and C

Anybody who is surprised by Papa G being completely fine with bigoted slurs presumably has never come across Papa G before now.
No, he gets mighty upright when someone makes a slant against Russian culture and President Putin, he feels a sense of duty to defend against the words some use regarding the war in Ukraine.

They never hid anything.

Can't Stop The Music is an absolute tour de force in balancing homoerotic symbolism with appeal to teenagers to create a musical biopic that ended up being an unintentional comedy.

It was considered a kids movie in Australia when it first came out. lol
groomer

No, he gets mighty upright when someone makes a slant against Russian culture and President Putin, he feels a sense of duty to defend against the words some use regarding the war in Ukraine.

Lol What? I'm just merely telling people what is happening and why. Just counterinig the incorrect and often moronic info spouted by the likes of that imbecile who constantly posts random tweets from ridiculous sources. I said at the beginning, Russia will win the war and eventually a peace will be negotiated with large slabs of Ukraine being under Russian control. That is going to happen. We didn't need Half a million casualties to get to the same point. How Humanist of me.

Lol What? I'm just merely telling people what is happening and why. Just counterinig the incorrect and often moronic info spouted by the likes of that imbecile who constantly posts random tweets from ridiculous sources. I said at the beginning, Russia will win the war and eventually a peace will be negotiated with large slabs of Ukraine being under Russian control. That is going to happen. We didn't need Half a million casualties to get to the same point. How Humanist of me.
No I think you've actually gone on to praise the Russian people and culture of the place too in a more general sense and how others don't understand it.

Fancy sticking up for something being criticised that other people might not understand?

Last edited:
An a-hole isn't an act, it's a non denominational body part.

Sucking utensil is an act, and accusing another fella of it is literally accusing them of being gay, like that's a bad thing.

Society accepts that like race, sexuality isn't a choice but something that people are born with. Without getting in to bullshit as you gotta draw the line somewhere, being fat is a matter for personal choice and responsibility. Being fat is fixable. Just like a s**t haircut, being a flog, trying to snipe someone, talking s**t in the media. It's fair game.

An a-hole isn't an act, it's a non denominational body part.

Sucking utensil is an act, and accusing another fella of it is literally accusing them of being gay, like that's a bad thing.

Society accepts that like race, sexuality isn't a choice but something that people are born with. Without getting in to bullshit as you gotta draw the line somewhere, being fat is a matter for personal choice and responsibility. Being fat is fixable. Just like a s**t haircut, being a flog, trying to snipe someone, talking s**t in the media. It's fair game.

Steady on, just because the bloke whose utensil im sucking is gay, doesn't mean I am

Steady on, just because the bloke whose utensil im sucking is gay, doesn't mean I am
Ah, you must know the guy I used to work with that had a girlfriend which had a girlfriend on the side that had a utensil.

They were in a love triangle of sorts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back