%%%
Generation Z (born 1997-2003)20.875.73.5
Millennials (born 1981-1996)10.582.57.1
Generation X (born 1965-1980)4.289.36.5
Baby boomers (born 1946-1964)2.690.76.8
Traditionalists (born before 1946)0.892.27.1
Gallup 2021

The (Western) World is getting Gayer.

If this is correct, basically 1 in 5 AFL players is Gay.

Do people believe this to be correct?

No because statistics don't have to be identically represented in all subcultures.

You got a missus Papa, three kids is it? Well I guess someone in your house must be gay... is it you?

Americans' Self-Identification as LGBT, by Generation
LGBTStraight/HeterosexualNo response
%%%
Gallup 2021

its all the chemicals in their water

%%%
Gallup 2021

The world is just as gay as it ever was, people can just admit it in 2024 without having their lives destroyed so they answer surveys like this accurately.

I don't think 20% of Zoomers are gay, but there is a spectrum of sexualities that would make up that number, including bisexual, asexual etc. I don't think it's a stretch to say that there would be gay players at every club. Statistically it's almost impossible for there not to be.

By the by... I'd like to put it out there that I know a handful of people that identify as something other than straight, but they have never actually done anything intimate that's not straight... don't understand it myself.

A couple of them used to say they were gay, turns out they were just trans. Still liked girls. I guess actually they are gay, but not in the way I was thinking. The man gay, not the woman gay.

Anyway, point is those stats might have people telling porkies in them.

I assume you’re not ok with that word being used here.
i dont even know what is, im happy with anyword being used here, why are people so afraid of words. If someone wants to say something stupid it would take me under a second to work out they are idiots or not.

And you and others are trying to conflate a mere word to a grown adult masuline athlete man as a tiny insult on a football field to roaming the streets hunting down homosexuals and beating/killing them? The hyperbole is palpable. Haven't you held up signs in the crowd at Adelaide Oval calling for the coaches head? Do you think this would be hurtful to Ken and his family? Trying to openly call for the destruction of his livelihood? Which one is worse? Hypocrisy Much?

Back on this Papa, bold of to you assume just because someone is a professional sportsperson, they are masculine. These blokes have shopping as a hobby. Owning a clothing label. Listen to just awful ball-less music. Your Travis models underwear.

At least Bro Corners and Dixon ride motorbikes and race muscle cars, chop down trees and shit. Chad even plays electric guitar doesn't he?

Back on this Papa, bold of to you assume just because someone is a professional sportsperson, they are masculine. These blokes have shopping as a hobby. Owning a clothing label. Listen to just awful ball-less music. Your Travis models underwear.

At least Bro Corners and Dixon ride motorbikes and race muscle cars, chop down trees and s**t. Chad even plays electric guitar doesn't he?

It even goes the other way. The one NRL player who came out as gay during his career, Ian Roberts, was one of the toughest players in the league. So even ubermasculinity doesn't mean you aren't gay.

%%%
Gallup 2021

Nah. Millennials are way gayer than that.

%%%
Gallup 2021

Direct correlation to the fall of the Ottoman Empire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As usual, this thread is boiling down to a bunch of sensitive dickheads getting upset that they aren't allowed to use slurs anymore. Absolute softcocks who wouldn't last a day in today's woke schools.
Woke schools? Mate I work with a whole bunch of kids from the generation fresh out of high school, They’re the most ignorant, bigoted group of sociopaths I’ve ever known, Their intolerance is the worst I’ve ever experienced and the way they view women? That’s an entirely different conversation. They should be known as generation H for hypocrisy. The media though would have you think different of them. I was actually very surprised by this

Last edited:
And they were in the Navy
YMCA has to be the No 1 grooming tune there is yet still played on radio, go figure, there not even trying to hide it

Young man, there's no need to feel down
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy
Young man, there's a place you can go
I said, young man, when you're short on your dough
You can stay there and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time
It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.
They have everything
For young men to enjoy
You can hang out with all the boys

Why are you banging on about the School of Hard knocks in this and the other Finlayson thread? Most of the people I know who use this moniker are pretty genuine people who just do their own thing and don't seem to bother others. Obviously this like all other people varies but it's just interesting how in a threads like these you are trying to promote better behaviour towards one group yet demeaning another.
I would find that most have a anti intellectualism streak and are proud of their ignorance.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

How is calling someone a f****t worse than calling someone a c**k sucker?

Calling someone a f****t is insinuating a man is gay
Calling someone a c**k sucker is insinuating a man is gay due to them sucking penile
They are equally as bad

Finlayson should cop the same penalty as Clarkson

Im not saying he doesnt deserve a penalty at all, but it would be completely unfair for him to cop a worse one than what Clarkson did
In fact Clarksons should be worse due to him being the coach of a football club and not just a player

But hey this is the AFL we are talking about so im expecting Finlayson to be made an example of

Last edited:
How is calling someone a f****t worse than calling someone a c**k sucker?

Calling someone a f****t is insinuating a man is gay
Calling someone a c**k sucker is insinuating a man is gay due to them sucking penile
They are equally as bad

Finlayson should cop the same penalty as Clarkson

Im not saying he doesnt deserve a penalty at all, but it would be completely unfair for him to cop a worse one than what Clarkson did
In fact Clarksons should be worse due to him being the coach of a football club and not just a player

But hey this is the AFL we are talking about so im expecting Finlayson to be made an example of
What about ass bandit? Where does that sit?

YMCA has to be the No 1 grooming tune there is yet still played on radio, go figure, there not even trying to hide it

Young man, there's no need to feel down
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy
Young man, there's a place you can go
I said, young man, when you're short on your dough
You can stay there and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time
They have everything
For young men to enjoy
You can hang out with all the boys

They never hid anything.

Can't Stop The Music is an absolute tour de force in balancing homoerotic symbolism with appeal to teenagers to create a musical biopic that ended up being an unintentional comedy.

It was considered a kids movie in Australia when it first came out. lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back