Society and Culture BF style

Remove this Banner Ad

You can respect it. I can’t. What’s your problem. Can’t handle anyone that disagrees with you. Grow up.
"Grow up and hate an entire group of people like a normal person".

If only gay people were more like Israel Folau and just told people they deserve to die and burn in hell

"Grow up and hate an entire group of people like a normal person".

If only gay people were more like Israel Folau and just told people they deserve to die and burn in hell
no. You are wrong and I don’t have time to go over it in detail with you. Other than to say Rugby Australia ended up settling out of court to the tune of a $4m dollar payout which was approximately 10 x his salary. He was victimised and that’s why he received such a large settlement. CEO of rugby Australia was also forced to resign. Sometimes virtue signallers go to far.

Boomers when someone mentions we need to do something about climate change:
happy hillary clinton GIF

Boomers when someone says you shouldn't say a slur anymore:
Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

Boomers when someone mentions we need to do something about climate change:
happy hillary clinton GIF

Boomers when someone says you shouldn't say a slur anymore:
Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

This boomer s**t is getting tired.

I'm a boomer and I'm nothing like that.

Not all boomers are right wing ******* nutjobs. Plenty of young ones too - have you looked at the Nazi sov cits who march these days?

This boomer s**t is getting tired.

I'm a boomer and I'm nothing like that.

Not all boomers are right wing ******* nutjobs. Plenty of young ones too - have you looked at the Nazi sov cits who march these days?
Such a Boomer reply

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I like boomers as they upset people because their circumstances were different, which isnt their fault.

I also like them because their use of social media is amazingly comedic with some very interesting opinions that show their age. Its such a boomer trait that they can have an opinion, but express it in such woefully worded ways that results in binfire comments sections and threads. Contrition or tact is not their strong point and it pisses the gentrified generations off.

I get not all of them are the same, just like not all younger people are social justice yell into the void types.

Let everyone cook, and watch the cooker explode because someone left the gas on and the burner off.

Boomers vs. Generation Alpha - godzillaletthemfight.gif

Hey Doctor Feel, since you like boomers, it is assumed you are not a boomer. So what do do identify as?
I dont identify as anything because who the * "identifies" as something.

Im 34, so whatever arbitrary class that puts me in I guess.

I don't know if I'm a Boomer or not because the year of birth to be a Boomer seems to be as fluid as a 20 year old's sexuality.

That's me acting a few years older than I am and going full Boomer.
Boomer is a way of life, man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are a millennial. Apparently, millennials and gen z are meant to be resentful of baby boomers.

Some of my best friends are Millennials ;)

You are a millennial. Apparently, millennials and gen z are meant to be resentful of baby boomers.
Could not care less, they can live how they please. Old mate with his 1.2 million in equity from house prices going up isnt responsible for that in any way, lucky for sure but none of my business.

Governments on the other hand.

I’m part of the forgotten generation.

I’m a late GenX [a Xennial]. It’s kind of odd being late to the party, because I usually have more similarities with people older than me by 10 years than with people 5 years younger. It always made me look older than I am (which contrasts even more with my “baby face”).

A boomer friend of mine came to visit me recently. We befriended in the internet a couple of decades ago. We had never met in person before. He confessed: “for years, I thought you were 15 years older than you actually are.

Most of the generation stuff is silly; pure prejudice. However, it has some grains of truth. Just use it moderately.

Boomer is a mindset, more than a generational thing. I mean my parents are both boomers, but they think the world's gone nuts, housing prices have gone insane, climate change is diabolical, etc.

If you're in that age range, don't take it personal unless you are rocking the stereotypical boomer traits, as ol man rappy clearly demonstrated earlier.

What are they if they say “you want a house, then you need to go without smashed avocado and all those expensive toys, you want everything that opens and shuts, you just need to save like we did.”
And Logical retorts like is “an average house was twice your annual pay at age 25, now it’s 7 times our pay” go in one ear and out the other.

Boomer is a mindset, more than a generational thing. I mean my parents are both boomers, but they think the world's gone nuts, housing prices have gone insane, climate change is diabolical, etc.

If you're in that age range, don't take it personal unless you are rocking the stereotypical boomer traits, as ol man rappy clearly demonstrated earlier.
Boomers, millennials, Gen XYZ, I have absolutely no idea what any of these age groups are. This is great because it means I never get offended by any of these discussions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back