Sexual Assault in Football

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think his contract has been terminated.

They didn't really specify that, just that they would help him find somewhere else.

Media talk over here is that he'll be loaned out this year and sold next year.

I reckon this is the most likely scenario. I see no indication that his contract will be terminated. If he's loaned out to get him fit and showcase his talent then United will be able to extract a transfer fee next season.

He’s on a £75,000 a week contract. This football club is ******* stupid.

You should be shocked he wasn't on more, starboy and a starter for us, if he had a new contract in front of him it would be double, 75k was probably under/fair on what his output was at the time.

You should be shocked he wasn't on more, starboy and a starter for us, if he had a new contract in front of him it would be double, 75k was probably under/fair on what his output was at the time.

It was more to do with not needing the club to pay for a place in Spain considering his current wage.

It was more to do with not needing the club to pay for a place in Spain considering his current wage.

What you have to do to get him away from the club I guess.

Not sexual assault, but chalk up another despicable person who's still getting regular minutes at the top level. Considering their response to the Greenwood saga, I doubt we can expect much from United though.

Brazil have dropped him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The absence of him being stood down in the statement means I assume he isn’t?

Yeah, that’s how I’ve read it. Probably won’t be stood down as these are allegations at this point and not concrete evidence like the Greenwood case. Although the club did try to bring a rapist back so Antony not being stood down isn’t surprising.

It goes far beyond just having shitty owners right now. The Glazers are the least of this clubs problems right now.

No it starts and ends with them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back