Preview Season 7, Semi Final v Collingwood: Saturday 12 November @ Wigan Oval (Unley Oval)

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy gods obviously don't want Collingwood in finals

Covid season 6
Storm season 7

Just ban em from finals and save the rest of the league from the logistical nightmares incurred by the footy gods

The issue with Whiteley is that attacking the ball hard with the body is literally the only thing she brings. I'm not saying that isn't useful, but that's her ceiling. Melbourne and Brisbane have both shown us that you need forwards who can do more than that.
I feel she’s harshly judged on when often our forward entries have been somewhat horrific like the weather today. Her marking and set shot kicking is AFLW standard.

I feel she’s harshly judged on when often our forward entries have been somewhat horrific like the weather today. Her marking and set shot kicking is AFLW standard.

Credit to her, her first quarter was good, 50m penalty aside. That first free kick against her was rubbish.

What crazy conditions! I was originally planning to go, until my eldest's sleepover got cancelled. Kind of glad I didn't!

Footy gods obviously don't want Collingwood in finals

Covid season 6
Storm season 7

Just ban em from finals and save the rest of the league from the logistical nightmares incurred by the footy gods
The footy gods are working against us if anything.

Chelsea barred from playing because of...footage?

Lighting, thunder and flooding conditions when we’re having a home game, which is now barely an advantage.

The girls are gonna feel stuffed no matter the result, which gives Brisbane a huge advantage for next week.

The footy gods are working against us if anything.

Chelsea barred from playing because of...footage?

Lighting, thunder and flooding conditions when we’re having a home game, which is now barely an advantage.

The girls are gonna feel stuffed no matter the result, which gives Brisbane a huge advantage for next week.

It's probably a blessing Randall's not out there today, can you imagine her flying for marks in these conditions? She would break herself in half!

It's probably a blessing Randall's not out there today, can you imagine her flying for marks in these conditions? She would break herself in half!
Yeah, a questionable concussion would likely become a real one if she played today!

I’d like to think she’s going to be a real weapon for us if we make it to the next round. Good for her to rest up any niggles.

Putting a poncho on in this weather has a high level of difficulty
Crazy conditions.

Awful for football.

Just finished sweeping water built up I my backyard from the torrential downpour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back