Preview Season 7, Semi Final v Collingwood: Saturday 12 November @ Wigan Oval (Unley Oval)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sucked in umps you cheating scumbags
What was particularly funny is when they threw our player out of the way in the ruck contest and the ump found that he couldn't possibly ignore that one. I've never seen so much tackling without the ball and cannoning into a marker go unpunished: Collingwood just attacked our players rather than the ball all day.

That was putrid, blame the crazy conditions, blame the garbage umpires all you want but far too many games this year they’ve played like that.

Can’t figure out if it’s the coaching letting the players do want they want including the limited planning for opposition or it’s just the players footy IQ has gone down the toilet with the 2 seasons in one year.

That was putrid, blame the crazy conditions, blame the garbage umpires all you want but far too many games this year they’ve played like that.

Can’t figure out if it’s the coaching letting the players do want they want including the limited planning for opposition or it’s just the players footy IQ has gone down the toilet with the 2 seasons in one year.
Over the season, I'd agree with you. Today, however, I thought we played better than expected. Some of the handling and marking was pretty good for the conditions.

So Metricon up here?

Yep, last week Metricon is available, Brisbane wont have Gabba or Metricon available if they make it to the GF... so lets hope they don't make it.

Hatchard is a great player, but her game sense is way off. In the contest with ~60 seconds to go, a soccer off the ground forward to space would have literally won the game. Instead she stops to pick up the ball in a 1v4 situation.

Over the season, I'd agree with you. Today, however, I thought we played better than expected. Some of the handling and marking was pretty good for the conditions.
1st half I do agree, that 2nd half was the team losing all their focus and clumsily losing their entire structure and trailing behind their opponents

Remove this Banner Ad

Back