Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously. It gets chilly at night! Not shearing time right now anyway.

Shaun The Sheep What GIF by Aardman Animations

View attachment 1914058

The undefeated szn meets the quest for the spoon! While neither team seems on track to achieve their stated goals in Season 37 they are both ever optimistic of their chances. Morale at the Wonders is said to be good despite the set back of a loss last week, while the Furies are riding high on the back of a two game losing streak.

The Wonders will be hoping to make it three in a row against the Furies and sources say the Furies are confident in a third loss against the Wonders. With the number one offensive unit in the league currently, the Wonders will be looking to reigning Fred medalist DenieD to help kick a winning score, while at the other end the Furies would be happy that reigning World Heavyweight Champion ShaunDuggan has limited themselves to 8 goals for the season, though rumor has it they are worried that half forward The Cryptkeeper has not got the memo about the spoon.

Will the Wonders chalk up win number 3 or will the Furies accidentally take home the chocolates?

Captains please note: The deadline for team sheet submission is the Thursday 11:59 PM Perth Time
AnUltimateRessie HARPSichord James Colorado omgfridge
Good OP Gralin :thumbsu:

I like how we are leading basically every stat. Wonders truly are having a wonderful season 😊

a slight drop in form none the less I'll pick it up this week (hopefully) every great player has their slump in their 1st season (maybe a change of scenery (postion) may do me good)
The selection committee have been in talks regarding your positional future, Chippa! and your match thread posting form has been excellent as well. Maybe a push up the ground will help or maybe even a burst down back to bring the fighting spirit back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a slight drop in form none the less I'll pick it up this week (hopefully) every great player has their slump in their 1st season (maybe a change of scenery (postion) may do me good)

A permanent drop in form characterises our club 😀

If you want to bounce back, just go stand next to Chronz on Sunday. He'll show you the ropes!

The selection committee have been in talks regarding your positional future, Chippa! and your match thread posting form has been excellent as well. Maybe a push up the ground will help or maybe even a burst down back to bring the fighting spirit back.
that would be great if you need someone to help out in the mid filed or wing I can help those who want a rest I'll do what you want and where you put I'll try my best because
1708950558193.png

that would be great if you need someone to help out in the mid filed or wing I can help those who want a rest I'll do what you want and where you put I'll try my best because
View attachment 1914145
I'll pitch it to the crew! If not this week we'll see what we can do after the bye (which is next week)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back