Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Good morning to everyone except HARPSichord.
Not Listening Dumb And Dumber GIF

Good morning to everyone except HARPSichord.
Good morning Furry Mc Veigh and all you other Furries.
We will be cleaning out the lint catcher in the spin dryer at Wonderland just so we don't miss anything in the clean up this week.
I'd like to post a lovely tune, Bob Marley's Sun Is Shining would be my choice but I am restrained by El Capitano's recommended regime of no more than X per day so you'll have to just sing it to yourselves.
It starts off with:
"Sun is shining, the weather is sweet, yeah
Make you wanna move your dancing feet now
To the rescue, here I am
Want you to know, y'all, can you understand?
here i am
Want you to know just if you can
(Tuesday evening) where i stand...."

Spammikins xx

pixe pipecleaner.jpg

Good morning Furry Mc Veigh and all you other Furries.
We will be cleaning out the lint catcher in the spin dryer at Wonderland just so we don't miss anything in the clean up this week.
I'd like to post a lovely tune, Bob Marley's Sun Is Shining would be my choice but I am restrained by El Capitano's recommended regime of no more than X per day so you'll have to just sing it to yourselves.
It starts off with:
"Sun is shining, the weather is sweet, yeah
Make you wanna move your dancing feet now
To the rescue, here I am
Want you to know, y'all, can you understand?
here i am
Want you to know just if you can
(Tuesday evening) where i stand...."

Spammikins xx

View attachment 1914233
The Wonders have gone from minimum posts requirements to maximum posts requirements in little more than an off-season, running a tight ship here AnUltimateRessie.

I'm watching Dune Part Two on Thursday, I'll see if I can fit this one in (can't do my team sheet too earlier as I don't know who Frederico_WA will resurrect prior.

Sand Emerge GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures
Have heard very good things about Dune 2

So I heard that someone, not naming any names, was furious that they couldn't nominate a Tay Tay song in a music competition. I also heard they played for the Wonders. Got me wondering (get it) who it is?
It wasn't just one Wonder, we all decided it wasn't Ken enough, Furry Whiskey and we flipped the record over. Easy flip expected later in the week too.....isn't life Wonderful.

barbie change record.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm watching Dune Part Two on Thursday, I'll see if I can fit this one in (can't do my team sheet too earlier as I don't know who Frederico_WA will resurrect prior.

Sand Emerge GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

Looking forward to that.

So I heard that someone, not naming any names, was furious that they couldn't nominate a Tay Tay song in a music competition. I also heard they played for the Wonders. Got me wondering (get it) who it is?

Is it Senor Ed ?

The Wonders have gone from minimum posts requirements to maximum posts requirements in little more than an off-season, running a tight ship here AnUltimateRessie.
I don't control shit, frothies!! Just avoiding a certain someone crying across the board this week and getting told to grow up.

It wasn't just one Wonder, we all decided it wasn't Ken enough, Furry Whiskey and we flipped the record over. Easy flip expected later in the week too.....isn't life Wonderful.

View attachment 1914286
Since you brought up Barbie I am now legally obligated to do the joke.

Why was there never a pregnant Barbie doll?
Ken came in a different box

Since you brought up Barbie I am now legally obligated to do the joke.

Why was there never a pregnant Barbie doll?
Ken came in a different box
And I'm legally obligated to improve your knowledge in regards to all things Barbie, as there definitely was a 'pregnant Barbie doll'
See below:

"Midge was initially released in 1963 as Barbie's best friend.
Although they were the same size (so the two could share clothes), Midge was considerably less glamorous than Barbie. See, Mattel was worried young girls wouldn't be able to identify with Barbie (a dream girl), but they might be able to identify with Midge (an ordinary girl).
Allan, Midge enjoyed a couple of resurrections in the '80s and '90s. But her time in the spotlight came to an abrupt halt in 2002 when a pregnant Midge (who we see in Barbie) was sold. The belly was a magnet that kids could remove, and when they did, they'd find a small, removable baby figurine inside Midge.
The pregnant Midge doll received considerable backlash from concerned parents, who believed that the doll promoted teenage pregnancy. They also believed that the doll being packaged alone, without a husband, sent the wrong message to kids. (Alan and their three-year-old child, Ryan, were available as a separate set.)" Ref; Mashable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back